Chapter 17

[Warning!] There is dirty content in this chapter and due to Wattpads standards I can't just publish it without a disclaimer how ever if you send me personal messages I will make a book with all the dirty scenes in it going to detail if wanted anyway this is just a disclaimer of some-what dirty content coming.

"That plane ride was exhausting Price I feel like I could lay down on a bed of nails and go to sleep." He chuckled a bit and I waited for his arrogant comment but it never came. "Your really happy to be here aren't you?" I looked at him with seriousness in my face. He looked at me with happiness. "I'm in fucking Paris with the most beautiful girl ever I'm more than happy. I'm...what's the word I'm looking for...ecstatic!" I looked at him and laughed. "Common lets find some place to stay." We went all over Paris looking for someplace to stay until we finally found L'otel Grand Paris étonnant. "Wow...this place is amazing Price!" I looked around at the hotel and was amazed by it. "Eh it's OK." I turned to him and slapped him playfully on the arm. "Oh you shouldn't have done that Jen now I'm goi-" His sentence was cut off when someone cleared there throat and I turned around to see a hotel staff member. "Bienvenue sur le Grand Hotel de Paris" We looked at him for a moment. "Ah Americans I said welcome to the grand Paris hotel." "Thank you were glad to be here." He took my bags and signaled for us to follow him upstairs to our room. "Zis is your room enjoy." He set my bags down and walked out. I looked at the bed and and ran and jumped on it. "YES! THIS IS AWESOME!" I stopped bouncing to see Price smiling at me. "What? something in my teeth?" "No your acting like a kid." I glared at him to the point where I thought he was going to explode. "Aw baby don't be like that, you know...there's only one bed..." He looks at me and wiggles his eyebrows. "Ugh Price your so perverted!!" He smiles at me then jumps onto the bed landing next to me. "Yeah I am...but you know you love it." He wiggles his eyebrows again. "Price...I love you but...I don't know if I'm ready to have sex yet...you know I just got raped and...and..." I start crying and Price pulls me to him and I lay my head against his chest. "Shh it'll be OK I promise...I won't let anyone else hurt you." I look up at him and slap him. "STOP TOUCHING MY ASS YOU PERV!" I looked at him and he smiled and laughed. "OK nut are you upset right now?" I looked at him and grinned. "Ohhh so you did that to get me to stop being upset...clever...." I lean up and peck him on the lips. "Yeah...plus it gave me a reason to touch your ass." I look down and punch him in his balls. "OW!" He holds his 'area' and falls off the bed rolling around. "DON"T EVER TOUCH MY ASS AGAIN!" I lower my voice a bit. "Don't ever touch my ass again unless we're making out or having sex cape-sh?" He looks at me and nods quickly. "Good maybe.." I get inches from his face. "...I'll let you have sex with me after all." I look at him and smirk at his shocked face.

+++

I walked back up to the room after going to the vending machine and getting some food and drinks and think to myself. I could get used to this place." I shook my head and and opened the door to the room and set the stuff down in the kitchen. "Price? you here?" I waited a moment then came that arrogant, cocky, sarcastic attitude. "You really want me that bad don't you?...well I'm in the shower...come and get me!" I cringed at his remark. "I don't want you...yet..." I started laughing as I heard him falling in the shower. "Hahaha!! you thought!...you thought! hahaha!!" I fell down laughing hysterically. "It isn't funny Jen!" I looked at him standing there shirtless with just a towel around him. "Damn...I didn't know you were a male stripper!" I start laughing again. "Jenna..." I stop and look up at him and I could see it in his eyes and I let out a heavy sigh. "Come here Price...*I signal him with my finger. "OK...?" He walks closer to me and I pull him into a kiss, holding it for about 30 seconds. "Jenna what are you do-" I hold a finger up to his mouth and took my shirt off...then my pants. "Jenna...are you sure you want to do this?" I nod and hand him a small packet and he unwraps it. "I'm sure price...no no I'm positive I'm tired of waiting." I pull him over to the bed letting him drop his towel...and for the rest of the night...we made love.