Chapter 11

I scream as I'm sent flying into the air and I hear screeching then the car hit someone when I looked up I saw Price laying on the ground in a pool of blood unconscious the car already speeding off I got up and ran towards Price's body screaming I landed next to him crying. "Price wake up please wake up Price I love you please!" I didn't even realize I said the L word but it was true I loved him and I didn't want him to die then it hit me...he is laying hear because of me...because I wasn't listening to what they were saying its my fault. "Jen it will be OK I pro-" I cut Harry off and ran back to my dorm as Melissa passed me I slammed my door shut and started crying then I looked down at my drawer. "guess this is it for me then." I mutter to myself as I open my drawer and pull out a small pocket knife and open it.

With one deep breath I opened the blade and slit my wrists 4 times on each one the last thing I remember is someone screaming "CALL 911 WE NEED AN AMBULANCE!!" then everything went blank.

                                                                            Price's POV

I remember pushing Jenna out of the cars path then I felt the pain in my body then it all went blank except for my hearing I still heard what was going on...I heard screaming and crying then I heard the car take off  then I heard Jenna telling me she loves me. "Price wake up please wake up Price I love you please!" then I hear Harry. "Jen it will be OK I pro-" I remember him stopping as I hear footsteps running away no doubt it was Jen then something hit me like a bolt of electricity and I woke up...seeing everyone's shocked face except hers I looked at Harry and he pointed towards her dorm so I got up and ran as fast as I could and rushed to her room but when I opened the door all I saw was her body fall down bleeding from the wrists and I screamed. "CALL 911 WE NEED AN AMBULANCE!!" and I see Bruno with his phone out as well as Melissa. Mel is a total slut  "WHAT!!" I stared for a second. "Oh did I say that out loud hehe." Melissa just stormed out the room in a frenzy woops I can't believe I said that out loud I'm a total idiot eh I didn't like her ass anyway she was cheating on me so I don't give a shit then I hear the sirens and that brings me from my thoughts so as they roll Jenna out everyone piles into the cars and heads towards the hospitals.