Chapter 1

Flashback
I was walking to my locker when 2 cops came up to me everyone looked at me and I heard someone whisper. "What did the good girl do." I ignored it and looked at the cops. "Yes.officers?" I say confused. "Jenna Times?" One of them asked. "Yes that's me what's going on?" By now a crowd had formed. "Were sorry to inform you but your brother and parents were in a car crash there car was t-boned.....they died on impact I'm sorry for your loss." I....I couldn't belive it my parents and brother had died.
Flashback end

That's what happen a year ago but now I live with Bruno my mum's big brother I have no respect for anyone but him I'm 17 now I'm the baddest chick in school and Nathin Price is the bad boy what did you think me and him are together? Ha please
My train of thought was interuped by fingers snapping confront of me. "Hey Jen Jen wake up your day dreaming again." My bestfriend Harry said. "Sorry Harry I was thinking about my parents and my brother I miss them a lot." Just the thought of them made me almost cry. "I know Jen william was a good kid but there in your heart." Harry...he was the only person who saw my soft side he was my only friend and was like a big brother he was like family and he was the football quarter back but was also pretty smart and hot but he was just a friend and very protective.
"I know Harry I just....ugh why didn't that drunkard get arrested he murdered my family!!!" Apparently I was so loud in the lunch room everyone stopped talk ing and looked at me. "Harry tell me why that BASTARD gets off scott free after killing my family and plus drinking and driving WHY DOES THAT DRUNKARD GET TO LIVE AND I HAVE TO SUFFER HUH TELL ME THAT!!!" And with that I stormed out the cafeteria and outside and sat down on a bench and I wanted to cry.....but I didn't. "That was something sweety." I hear a strange voice say. "Go away please before I hu-" I don't finish because the guy puts his finger over my mouth so I did the logical thing I bit him. "AHHH OW THAT HURT!!"He screamed and I couldn't belive my eyes.

[Ok like comment vote and check out Blew_up_da_microwave she is awesome]