Chapter 2

I stared at the schools bad boy when he saw me he couldn't speak untill I slapped him. "Stop drooling Price although it is kind of cute." He shook his head. "Sorry just you don't remember me? Jr high 6th grade I tacked ms.Bottoms chair?" It took me a moment then I rememberd that was a funny day and when I looked back up at him I hugged him he used to be my best friend untill he moved. "So Jen are you stalking me now?" I hinted the sarcasm. "Why would I do that." It came out more like a statement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We spent the rest of the day catching up at an old fashion dinner then he said something. "Look Jen right before I moved I was going to tell to you something." He started shaking and I knew something was wrong. "What is it Price?" I asked curiously. "Jen I was going to ask you out but when we moved I never got that chance but now I do so will you go on a date with me?" I looked at him and smiled. "Price I had crush on you the day I saw you so yes I will." He jumped up and down and we left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instead of going out within the week we went out then and It was nice and honestly my feelings are growing and then he kissed me...ontop of the ferris wheel cliche right but I didn't care untill the next day at school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw him and called out. "Hey Price. I had fun last ni-" I stop talking instantly he was kissing someone else and...all the joy I had left me and then he turned around. "Pr-Price how...how could you, did that kiss mean nothing am I just one of your many one night stands YOU BASTARD I knew it was to good to be true your still a player and always will be!" A crowd had formed but I didn't care. "Jen wai-" I cut him off by walking out the school and I guess he didn't have feelings it was stupid to fall for him...the schools bad boy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Price's POV
"Emily no I don't want to kiss you I'm in love with someone else I'm sorry and I'm going to tell her today when I see her to-" She cut me off with a long kiss I tried pushing away but couldn't she was strong for a girl. "Pr-Price how...how could you did that kiss mean nothing am I just one of your many one night stands YOU BASTARD I knew it was to good to be true your just a player and always will be!" A crowd started forming but I ignored it. "Jen wai-" she cut me off by walking away and I didn't get to explain it was Emily who kissed me I'm a fuck up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jenna's POV
I called Harry and explained to him what happen so I went to my house my uncle Bruno had left for a business trip so I had the house to myself or so I thought. "Come in!!" I yell to someone knocking at my bedroom door then he walked in. "Price get out!" He looked at me and grinned. "I didn't kiss her Jen she kissed me when she saw you coming you know she hates you I was explaining to her my great night with you and then you came along after she started kissing me." He explained so I forgave him and pulled him to me to watch a movie.