Chapter 8

The next day during lunch Frankie sat at our table, taking Dustin's seat. We were discussing out English project when I noticed him look up. He said he had to use the bathroom and left.

"That was odd," stated Chloe.

"Defiantly."

"I understand you gotta go when you gotta go, but no one is that calm about it."

"He just keeps getting weirder and weirder."

"What do you mean," asked Chloe.

"Last night he just started at me, like he was gonna kiss me. I don't understand how he could catch felling that quickly."

"Don't act so vain, maybe he didn't know what to say."

"Didn't know what to say my ass!" Chloe laughed at that remark. Frankie came a few minuets later with a bruise on his neck. I didn't notice it because it was on the lift side of his neck, I was on his right.

"Uh Frankie, you got something," she said pointing to her neck. Frankie quickly grabbed his jacket and zipped it all the way up.

"Wait, does he have a hickey," I asked Chloe. Frankie looks very nervous.

"It appears he does. Who is it," adds Chloe.

"Fuck you two, it's not a hickey. I walked into the stall door," he said while his voice cracked slightly. I didn't believe him for a second, but I had to pretend I did.

I looked around the cafeteria slowly and sneakily to see if anyone had just walked in, but I couldn't tell.

After school, and a few hours of learning our waltz at dance, Frankie and I walked home. Frankie finally owned up and said, "it was a hickey."

"Oh really, I had no idea," I said sarcastically. "So how was it?"

"I'm not really sure of her name," he said. I don't rememberer exactly what I thought, but it was something like "what the hell!" "We've been checking each other out since I started and we met in the hallway today for some fun. There want enough time to get her name."

"What does she look like," I asked.

"Blond hair, beautiful blue eyes, gorgeous, fine behind," he said smirking at his last comment.

"Is that all guys care about?"

"Well if you turn her the other way and move up quite a bit, we like those two," he said smirking once again.

"Perve," I said. Once I was home I did my homework, took a shower, and went to sleep.

That's all for his chapter. Any ideas on the name of Frankie's "lover", let me know in the comments. <3