Chapter 4

On school Monday I tried my best to avoid Dustin because of my dream. Every time he came up to me I could only think about the kiss.

After school I went to dance, but Dustin was a no-show.

"Where is that boy," Mrs. Bellerose asked me.

"If only I knew," I replied even though I had a feeling he wouldn't come.

"Any idea where he is?"

"He told me he was thinking about quitting." Mrs. Bellerose's head snapped towards me.

"After all these years and all the wins we've had! What makes him think he can just go and quit? I'm sure one day you'll both leave and go to something better or to college, but now!"

"He want to focus on school."

"Oh is that what he said."

"Well that and his social life," I stated shyly.

"I knew it, all boys care about is there reputation," she said standing up and going outside.

I wasn't sure what to do. I was still on the floor stretching although I was almost certain I wouldn't be dancing today. When Mrs. Bellerose came back inside she told me I should just leave.

On my way home I decided to call Dustin.

"Hello," he answered and sounded like I was interrupting something.

"Where were you today," I asked.

"Shit I totally forgot."

"Did you forget or is this step one to you quitting."

"I made other plans and forgot. I've gotta go," he hung up.

I knew something was up so I to his house. I sneakily walked up his front steps and looked into his front window. There I found him, sitting on the couch with no other than Ella. They were sitting on the couch and his arm was around her.

I couldn't stand to watch anymore and I stormed home. My emotions were confusing the hell out of me. I only thought of Dustin as a friend, but the felling I was having was telling me otherwise. I continued to think about everything while doing my homework.

Later on Chloe texted me and said she was told by Ella that she could take a plus one. Although the party sounded fun I couldn't bare to look at Dustin and Ella flirting all night. Why was I acting so jealous?

I know this was a short chapter, but I needed it to be. The next chapter is going to be short as well because I'm preparing for something special.