Confused Love!

~Chapter 13 Part 2~ {Your P.O.V.}

As Justin started to walk closer and closer to you finally said something because i couldnt take it any longer!!! "Whatt!?" You asked eager to know. You wantted to kiss him sooo bad! "Well i've been wantting to give you your birthday present!" He said in a sexy raspy voice while inching closer and closer to your neck. "Ohh okayy, great!" (: Finally Justin started to suck on your neck which made you moan slightly. Then he found your sweet spot which made you go crazy!! You really did have feelings for Justin and you were pretty suree he did too. Justin then started to move towards your lips kissing every spot before them!! He was sexy AF while doing this!!! You thought to yourself. Justin deciceded to deepen the kiss he bite your lip slightly which turnt you on so much!! Your tounges swriled around in eachother's mouth fighting for domiance! (: Then you thought you heard someone coming so you pulled away. Justin looked upset but you didnt wanna pull away you just didnt want anyone to see. You knew if someone saw they would jump to conculsions. You wantted to set that starit between you and Justin just to make suree that he didnt feel that way. "Uh hey, Justin sorry bout yah know pulling away it's just i didn't want anyone to see yah know and jump to conculsions......." "OHH, it's okay i feel the same way soo..... you wanna go open your birthday present?!" He asked with a smrik appearing on his face. "Uhh... YEAH!!" you said with a huge smile on your face. "HaHa then leggo!" He said which mad you giggle. "WHat??" he asked while he started to walk towards the stairs. "WHy do you always say stuff like that?!" YOu said while laughing "Cause idk i like too haha!!" Wow he's so fucking sexy. You thought to yourself!! You started to walk towards the stairs you finally reached the bottom and you saw Chaz? and Kelly? KISSING!!!!! "OMG WTF is going onn!!!!!!" You parctically scream! They both jumped and let go of the kiss you look over to Justin and he has a smrik on his face. "Wait ago CHAZZY!!!! He said with a smrik on his face! "Are you serious right now!! Like forreal doe!!" You screamed you were so pissedd off you couldnt believe that Kelly would do that to you!!! But you were over exagreatting kinda alot!! You were kinda embraessed about your big outburst so you quickly grabbed your car keys and ran out the hosue!! "WAIT..... Y/N!!!!!" Justin yelled probley wantted to talk but you kept going. You quickly started your car and pulled out of Chaz's driveway. You decideded that you were gonna go to 'The Lake'! 'The Lake' always made you feel better it always seemed to help you get through your problems. So you were going there and you weren't gonna look back!!!