Confused Love!

~Chapter 8 Part 2~ (You P.O.V.)

All you wanted to do at that time was escape all of the drama, escape all of these annoying people. You turnt around to find Justin there which was unexpected. "Hey." You said with more hurt then anything in your voice. "Hey... are you ok?" He asked. You thought about his question and you didn't know how to respond because, you weren't ok but you didn't want to tell him that but, you didn't wanna lie to him so you just told him...," Yeah, i guess i'll be okay..." But on the inside you were dying. You really needed to talk to him but, you couldn't. The things you wantted to tell him would scare him off. You just decieded that your were gonna go grab something to eat with Kelly so, you started to walk inside intell Justin stopped you. "I almost forgot to tell you Happy Birthday... ya know cause of all of the drama that had been going on... ok whatever well... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (:" "Thanks!" was all you could say, you didn't know what else to say. You go inside and grab your car keys. "Hey Kelly you wanna go grab something to eat?" "Of course, and actually im pretty hungrey perfect timing!!" (: she anwsered with a sound of relif in her voice. "Ok great then let's go!!" (: You said with a little exictment in your voice cause you know that you get to finally talk to someone about what just happened and ya know your feelings for Justin!!!

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

You and Kelly decieded that yall where gonna go and grab a bite to eat from Bear's. Once yall sat down yall ordered yall's drinks. You ordered a Dr. Pepper and Kelly ordered a sprite. Once the waitor left you started to think on how to start this conversation... so you just started talking. And you lead with your feelings for Justin. "Kelly..." "Yeah." "Can I talk to you about some stuff??" You asked with worry in your voice. "Suree!" "Okay,well you know how me and Justin uset to be bestfriends?" "Yeah..." "Well I umm... think that I might wanna be more than friends with him." You spoke quickly and the faicial expression Kelly had was something you weren't expecting.