Confused Love!

~Chapter 3~ (Justin's P.O.V)

I was sitting on the plane with Selena, thinking about Y/N. I honestly just miss her so much! I can't wait to give her, her birthday present! "Babe!" "Hunh, what happend?" "Your phone was ringing." "Oh, thanks." It was from Chaz. (C=Chaz J=Justin) **Phone Convo**

C-Hey, man have yall left yet?

J-Yeah, were almost to Canada actually I think(:

C-Okay cool. Oh umm Y/N is here and she has been asking about you ALOT!! ;)

J-Oh really, what has she been asking??! ;)

C-Oh yah know "stuff" well gtg bro,were going swimming see ya soon ;)

J-Okay, can you telk her that im real exicted to see her;) and yeah see ya soon;)

C-Of course bye;)

J-Bye ;) **End of phone Convo**

(Your P.O.V.)

Yall got to your parents house and yall visited for a little while. Then you guy's decieded that yall were going to go back to Chaz's house to go swimming (which is very rare in Canada so yall took advantage of this oppturinty!) You finally arrived at Chaz's house. You walked into the house then into the bathroom. You got un-dressed then you put on your bikkini, it was purple woth a gold circle right above the chest, and on the back of the bottoms it said "PINK". You walked out of the bathroom and into the living-room to find Chaz with plaid swim-shorts on, Ryan with plain green swim-shorts on, and Kelly with an all red bikkini on with white spots. "Yall ready to have some fun!?" you asked with a smrik. "Hell yah!!" Chaz said. Then leggo!!! ;) As you were walking into Chaz's backyard you were stopped. You turn around to see Chaz was the one who had stopped you. "What's wrong?" you asked him. "Well, earily i was texting Justin and he wanted me to tell you that he can't wait to see you!!" he tell's you with a smrik. You start to blush and all you did was smile. You were about to say something but he was already in the pool by the time you went to open you mouth, you just roll your eyes and go jump into the pool. You just think too yourself this is going to be a wonderful summer!! ;)