Confused Love!

~Chapter 4~ (Justin's P.O.V.)

The plane finally came to a stop. "Yess!! We're finally in Canada!!(:" "Yay!" Selena said sarcasticly. "Come on I promise you'll have fun!" I said before i kissed her.(: I have butterflies in my stomach right now we're nearly minutes away from Chaz's house, which means i'm nearly minutes away from seeing my ex-bestfriend, the one I love wait what snap out of it Justin, you don't love her you love Selena!! But do I, do I really 'LOVE' Selena?! Yess, ofcourse i love Selena!!! (Your P.O.V.)

We swam for a about an 1 hour then Chaz got a text and it was from Justin. Chaz said that Justin was on his way. "REALLY!!!"  You asked exicted. " "Yeah... 'someone's exicted he mummbled'!" "Of course i am i mean he was my bestfriend and i haven't seen him in over 3 years!" You replied frustrauted. "Okay, i was just kidding around chill!" "No i'm not gonna chill you always do this too me Chaz and i'm sick of it, just this one time can you please stay out of my life!!! I'm not a baby i can deal with my own problems and if i'm exicted to see Justin so what, what's it to ya anyway!! How bout you mind your own effin bussiness just this once!!" You say with tears in your eyes but you were sick of Chaz always getting in your bussiness and you just had finally had enough! "Is everything okay?!" A familar voice askes. You turn around to see Justin standing there which made you forget about all of your problems... wait what snap out of it Y/N hes your ex-bestfriend nothing more and nothing lees. You smiled a little but then Selena walked up to the side of him and kissed his check. Your smile fadded. And you stormed right past the two of them. You ran straight up-stairs. While running up the staris you felt like someone was following you so you stopped and sure enough soneone was it was......