Confused Love!

~Chapter 12 Part 2~ {Your P.O.V} You turnt the corner and you saw Justin and Selena. You glanced to Selena and she gave you a 'Go Die' Glare. YOu looked over to Justin and saw that his hand was dripping with blood. You wantted to know what happened and you wantted to know now. But you were a little frighteined so you decieded to just ask something simple. "Wh-ha-tts Go-ing -O-nn?!" You asked while not taking your eyes off of Justin's now covered in bloood hand. Justin glanced down to his hand along with you and he replied,"Well we were, well it's a LONG story." Selena started to walk closer and closer to you while she rannted on and on. "You know this is all your fault!!! If you would have stayed away from us and out of OUR business none of this would have happend!!!" You couldn't believe that she thought that it was YOUR fault. She's a crazy bitch you thought to yourself. "Please tell me how tgis is my fault! Im sorry that Justin has feelings for me and not you!I can't help who Justin likes and neither can you!! Soo how about you get over yourself and GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!" You screamed back at her iching closer frustration slowly taking over you. Selena looked surprized. Probley because I was actually standing up for myself. As I inched closer to her she started to back away. "Oh whatever you know exactully how you screwed up our Relationship up." "No actually I dont! But you wanna know the truth. The truth is, is that you screwed up your own "RELATIONSHIP'!!! Just remember that the truth hurts but lies kill!!! So please tell me how I screwed up your relationship!!" "Well you............" She paused cause she didn't know what to say cause there was nothing there to say about you in that topic! "Umm... you know what you did and I hope that you feel really gulity about it!!" She has no idea what she is talking about. You just simpily rolled your eyes and watched her as she grabbed her suitcases an headed towards the stairs. "I'm soo sorry about her she can be a bitch at times." Justin said while walking closer to you. "At times?! You ask sarcastlicly. "Okay. Most of the time!! I'm so glad that were done. "Why?" You asked with a smrik on your face. "Well now I get to go after what i've been wantting for quite awhile now." He replied while shooting you one of thoose million dollar smiles. "And what have you been 'wantting for quite awhile now' "You asked while air-quoting what he had said before. "Well you see........ he started to say as he started to ich closer and closer to you.