Confused Love!

~Chapter 10 Part 1~ (Justin's P.O.V.)

As Selena started to walk out into the house A part of me was telling me to rush after her and apologize for everything that just happened but, then another part of me was telling me to fight the urge of chasing after her and just letting it be. I didn't know what to do but, my actions spoke loud and clear on how I was feeling on the situitaion. "Your not gonna go talk to her!!" Chaz had pulled me out my thoughts. I was a little taken back by the way he jyst asked that question he sount frustrated. But why? Was the question I wantted awnsered, did he have feelings for Selena, or were they just close in friendship. It took me a minute or two to process all that was happening. I had no idea how to awnser that question truthfully because I know that Chaz won't understand my feelings for Y/N. "Umm... no... why do you care??" I finally managed to say. "Well, that was kinda rude Justin open your eyes you had everything anyone could ever ask for but, guess you can't see that can you?! And another thing if you had feelings for Y/N why lead Selena on like forreal doe man up and tell her cause you have no idea how it feels to be cheated or what it feels like to feel un-loved/un-wantted. I was really shocked by what Chaz had just said and a lityle frustrated. He has no idea what it feels like to be cheated on or un-loved and whatever else bull-shit he was blabing about. He seriously needs to mind his own bussiness though like forreal... now I know how Y/N felt!!! Frustration was slowly but surely taking over me!!I finally managed to say something...... "You know what Chaz you have no idea what's going on in my lyfe right now even though you should cause your supposely my bestfran! But your not instead your up in my private buissness!! And you dont know what it feels like to get cheated on but I do!! Selena cheated on me actually!! (I dont know if she really did just making it up fo the story!! (: ) And when has someone ever made you feel un-wanted or un-loved?? Oh yeah that's right no-one ever has! But guess who has made me feel unloved/un-wanted before... Selena!! So how about you mind your own fucking busdiness next time cause you only heard her side of the story not mind!!!" I finally finished more frustrated then anything! "Actually it is my bussiness!!" "Oh yeah how?!" "Cause Selena's my Girlfrann!!!" What did he just say! You have got to be kidding me! I could understand Taylor (Taylor Launter) but Chaz my best frann!! Now im more hurt then anything!!!