Confused Love!

~Chapter 13 Part 1~[Justin's P.O.V.]

Everything started to quiet down. You would think that Selena would have at least be 'ATEMPPING' to get her suitcases so she could LEAVE but, nope she was just sitting there 'CRYING'!! Now I know that may sound a bit harsh but, if you had been knowing Selena for as long as I have you would want her gone too. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Y/N asking what was going on. By the sound of her voice she sount scared but why. I looked up to her and saw she was staring at a part of my body. I looked down and saw that my hand was dripping with blood. It wasn't that bad but it wasnt okay. I wondered how that happened then i remembered that well I was rannting I pushed down a table which made 2 glass vases fall and I guess that they hit my hand IDK!!! I just replied simply to get out of the subject,"Well we were......... It's a long story!" "Ohh... I understand I guess. Then Selena just had to make the situation worse by blamming Y/N. And I dont even see how she can do that cause it's not her fault if it's anyone's fault it's her's!! I was REALLY surprized when Y/N said something back cause she was usally the type to back down but I guess she had changed thoose 3 years I didnt see her for did her good cause she was finee as fuck!!! After she finshed Selena blabbed a few more things then finally left!! I felt like I needed to apollogize for Selena's actions and thats exactually what I did! (: "Im soo sorry about her Selena can be such a bitch at times!!" I said with a light smile starting to apear on my face. IDK whyy but everytime I see Y/N she just makes me smile it's like she pushes all my problems away....... she makes meh forget about all of the bad and it's wonderful I really honestly do think i'm falling for her!!!! Y/N pulled me out of my thoughts.....,"At times?! she asked sarcastically with a smrik on her face. "Okayy, most of the time!!" I started to think and I decieded that i was going to tell Y/N how i was feeling, soo i decieded to start off smooth,"I'm soo glad that were done!" I said with a huge smile on my face. "Whyy?" she asked with a small smile starting to appear I think she knows exactually where i'm going with this. "Well now i get to go after what i've been wantting for quite awhile now. I said giving her one of my 'AMAZING' smiles!! "And what have you been 'waitting for quite awhile now'?!" She asked while air quoting what I had said before. "Well yah see....... I started to say as i got closer and close to her. "What?!" she asked eager to know. IK she wantted me to kiss her and I wantted to kiss her but, I decieded that I would tease her. "Ive been wantting to give you your birthday present i said while inching closer to her neck. "Oh, okayy great." She said softley. I slowly started to kiss her neck which made her moan slightly. Finally I fount her sweet spot. Which made her go crazy. I brought my face back up to her lips and I kissed then long and passonaite. I decieded to deepen the kiss so I bite her bottom lip slightly and she gladly let me in. Our tounges swriled around fighting for domiance. Finally she pulled away and IK actually why cause we heard someone coming. But why did? She not want anyonee to know?