Confused Love!

~Chapter 1~(Your P.O.V.)

You wake up to the sound of Kelly's (your bestfriend's) voice. You moan a little and you open your eye's and you reliaze that you had arrived in Cananda! "We're here?" you ask in a sleepy tone. "Yurp, aren't you exicted that you get to see your family and friends i mean it's been over a year since you last saw them... right??" she asked. "Umm, yeah it's been a year i think, i mean i guess i'm exicted but...... you were cut off by the pilot telling everyone that they could un-buckle their seatbelts, and that we had now landed. You yawn and you un-buckle your seatbelt and stand up and strech. Kelly stands up after you and reaches for her backpack. As you enter the airport you look for your luggages and you finally find them. "Finally!!" you sigh in relief. "Umm... Y/N how are we getting to your parents house?!" Kelly asked worried. "Ohh... uhh... Chaz and Ryan should be picking us up." you say with confedience. "Y/N!!!!!" you hear someone yell you turn around and see Chaz and Ryan. You dropped your luggages and ran and jumpped into Chaz's arms. "Ahhh, Chaz i have missed you so much!!" "I've missed you too!" (Justin's P.O.V.)

I can't wait to see Y/N i have missed her so much! I hope she's not still mad at me imean it was like 3 years ago she can't still be mad at me, but then again Y/N was thw typed known to hold a gruge for a long time but... "JUSTIN!!!" i was pulled out of my thoughts by Selena yelling my name. "What Bae?!" I yelled back to her as i walked down the stairs. "Are you ready yet!?" she asked me with an attuitde. "Yeah, what's wrong?" I ask as i'm walking up to her to hug her. "Well 1. I don't wanna go to Cananda, 2. I dont wanna meet that stupid "friend" of yours, and 3. I... I cut her off by kisding her. "Babe, i promise that your gonna have fun and you will probley love Y/N, she is really sweet and nice you just have to get to know her, i promise. And can you please try and be nice to her I mean it is her birthday(;?? "Okay, i guess but im only doing it for you!!" "Thank you that's that's all I ask!!":)