Confused Love!

~Chapter 8 Part 2~ (Your P.O.V.)

Kelly's facial expression looked surprized but angry at the same time. You weren't expecting that at all you were actually expecting her to be happy or like 'I knew it!!' but, nope! "Your kidding right?" Kelly asked with confusion. "Noo...... why? Is there a problem?" You asked a little nervous. "No it's just I thought that you hated him and I kinda had a crush on him..." " Hunh, wait you have feelings for Justin??" You asked really surprized and you were starting to get a little annoyed. "I mean nothing major but yeah I guess I had a little crush devopoling." Kelly finally awnsered "But i mean it's nothing major like I said he's all your's I kinda had my eye out for someone-else anyways!"  You were so relieved that she didn't have true meanful feelings for Justin and glad that she liked someone-else cause you honestly did have feelings for Justin! "Really, who?!?" You asked eager to know. "Umm... please don't freak!" "I won't I promise!" Oh god I hope it's not Chaz!! "It's Chaz!!"  she said full of excitment. You've got to be kidding me how could she like him!! "Kool!" you said trying to spare her feelings. "Your not mad at me are you??!" She asked hoping you would say no. " I mean i'm not 'MAD i'm just a little tooken back by it, that's all." You replied. "Okayy, good I don't want my bestfrann mad at me!!" She said with joy in her voice!! "I could never be mad at you!!" I replied.