"It just first step, you already lose" He mumbled to himself.

"Who lose, Jungkookie? You're playing game?" Out of nowhere V came in front of him. Jungkook immediately pressed the key to turn off the screen.

"Awww, come on Kookie. I want to know what is that" V tried to press any key to turn it on. But it's useless.

"Go away, Hyung" said calmly yet serious.

"I want to watch too. Is it a movie?" V whined still trying to turn on the screen.

"No"

"Or...it's 'that' movie...? Hey! guyssss Jungkookie is watching that movie" With that H-Hope and Jimin rushed toward V. J-Hope, being a pervert one tried to light up the screen.

"Come on Jungkook! You cannot watch it without us" Jimin begged for it. Jungkook sighed.

"It's not that movie" He tried to say in steady tone.

"Told you Jungkook's computer is not easy to touch" Jin said shaking his head.

"Aish! Jungkook palli" V pleaded.

"Go away or I'll cut your head off your neck" Jungkook threaten them with serious tone. That made them rushed away from him, earning laughter from Jin and Namjoon. Jungkook glared at V and then Jimin. V ran to hide behind Jin.

"Told you don't mess up with the The Golden maknae" Namjoon said and high five with Jin. Jungkook turned his laptop again and found a guy was carrying NaIN in his arms out of the room. He closed the laptop soundly and walked out of the room. V startled jumping on Jin's back.

"What's happen to him today?"

"He is very scary" V stated standing up straight.

"Don't you get used to it yet?" Namjoon asked with a grin.

"Yes! Especially, when he stares at me like this Brrrr" Jimin said shaking his body, copied the way Jungkook stared at him. Jin just smiled.

NaIn's POV

I opened my eyes and found myself sleeping on the white bed in the school clinic. I sat up looking around.

"Why am I here?" I mumbled trying to review the whole things.

"I went to xxx room...black out...and...who bring me here?" I pulled the blanket off and rolled down from the bed.

"You're awake?" A guy came in asking me.

"You?" I blinked at him. He smiled and bowed a little bit.

"Annyeong I'm Lee Sungyeol, your savior"

"Ah! So it's you who bring me here. Thank you very much" I bowed to him.

"You're welcome. And talked about that, what did you do in that room?"

"Mmm..." Should I tell him?

"It's ok if you don't want to tell me"

"It's not like that. But I'm not sure if it's good to tell you. And you, why did you find me?"

"I need mice...But I'm so curious about it...why were you there? Why the door locked? Why the mice, the frog, and other animals came out all around the room? I think there's someone behind this incident, think so?" He said with a frown.

I knew and sure about it. The guy who stood behind this incident was the guy at the rooftop. If I let Sungyeol know about this, he would be in danger too. That guy would do something bad to him. So I decided to keep it up.

"Are you ok?" I felt his touch on my shoulder.

"Ah...ne,  I'm fine"

"What are you thinking?"