He set it down on the table and opened up the website we usually use on work when updating a new case file I thought he would ask me for my password but he did the opposite, his fingers typing mad fast going into sections of this sight that are restricted, he opened up a page called Employee's Expenditure, there were names of former case files and how much money I spent on them during the course, it even had an employee allowance, he clicked on his file name which was level five, it said i used two million on security details, food and necessities, a new car and a boat load of other shit.

"When the fuck did I do all of this?". If I knew I had two million at my disposal I would of been doing life a whole lot differently.

" You didn't, that two million you see there your boss wired it already to us-". Joey explained.

"Then why the fuck are you still after me?". I asked.

" The 100 million". Alex was the one to say.

"Which you can clearly see i don't have". I shot back.

"But you do have it, that Antonio Vega case you got that's how much that shit was worth, the money should've been in the apartment it was too much to wire so he made it out in a check -".

"Wait is that why you tried to break in the apartment?, you were looking for a check!, I knew something was up with you, damn it I can't believe I..." Wow, I had all that money so close to me yet I've never seen the back of a single dollar bill.

"So what now?".I asked.

" Well, there's a hundred million up for grabs somewhere-".

"And I don't want to be a part of that". I clasped my hands together. "If that'll be all you can both leave now". I said standing.

Alex turned to look at me, dark eyes that held so much lies and deceit made me want to stab them out. "We can't do that". He said.

"Joey we made a deal I got you the stupid laptop which you can keep, but you said you would leave me the heck alone-". I said to Joey because Alex is not worth my time right now.

"We haven't gotten the money". Joey said.

"How the fuck is that my problem?". I almost shouted.

"Those guys are gonna come back-".

"Oh just fucking great!". I said.

" What are you guys even talking about?". Suzanna said. She fell asleep during most of the conversation.

"You need to think, there must be something your boss must've said to you anything small -". Joey asked.

" I would've have certainly remember him mentioning 100 million".

"He wouldn't have said that -". Alex interjected.

" Well then tell me what he would've said so i could remember!". I shouted at him.

"How the fuck would I know". He said equally angry.

I pulled my hair. "You're driving me to murder!". I said clenching my fists.

" Would you two just get a room already". Joey said earning him a death glare.

"Still not getting what's going on here". Suzanna interjected again.

Joey came over to me."I don't want to pressure you sweetheart but just anything -".

"I already told you i don't know-". I said trying to think about just about anything.

"Did he give you anything?, a file?, a letter?, anything?". Joey said.

" I just told you..... Well he did give me a package that day he was killed but that had nothing to -". Before the words were even finished I was cut off.