38. Not just good, the Best morning!!

Começar do início

He slowly turned to the opposite side, his back facing me and began to wear his pants and I closed my eyes shut..

"I know you are awake..." His husky voice filled the room. I slowly opened my eyes partially and looked at him. His face was still away from me..

How does he know??

As If to answer my unheard question, he spoke..

"Next time you do something like that, make sure you hide your cheeks from me." With that he turned his shirtless body towards me, his eyes staring me... A smirk on his face..

I blushed more harder and turned my head looking away from him, my breath accelerating. Just one look...

But suddenly I was up in the air, his hands holding me high to his chest, I expected to hit his wet chest and but found warmth.. When had he put his shirt on?

I slowly raised my head, putting my arms around his neck. He slowly began to walk, with me in his arms...

I didn't know where he was heading, because my eyes were busy watching his face.. Slowly he looked at me and my cheeks grew red as he leaned his face towards me...

Soon his lips were on mine.. Kissing me again... His lips moving along my lips.. His breath smelled of fresh mint.. That is when it hit me.. He had brushed his teeth but I hadn't...

I slowly pulled my lips away.. Embarrassed.. But he wasn't ready to oblige as he presses his lips more to mine.. His lips running on mine. I kissed him again..

Soon he ran his tongue along my lips.. And refused to open it.. Reminding myself that I hadn't even washed my mouth.

It was becoming hard... I suddenly pulled apart and hid my face in the crook of his neck.. We were not moving now.. I wondered when we had stopped moving.

  "What happened?" He asked.. I could feel his lips moving along my cheeks.. Leaving butterfly kisses. His voice seemed more deep now since my head was pressed to his chest.

  "I haven't brushed my teeth.." I complained.. My words were muffled.. But I was sure he could hear.

He slowly raised his head, willing me to look at him. I raised my head to stare into his eyes and he pressed his lips once more on mine.. This time there was no hiding.. I blushed hard..

"I love you.." The words escaped my lips without even me knowing it. He kissed my forehead and I found us moving again.

Soon I was placed gently in a bed.. And finally with a kiss on my forehead he walked away, closing the door behind him.

I looked to my side and found Rithika sleeping her cute face slightly open... I scooted to her side and wrapped my hand around her.

  She hugged me, placing her head on my chest.. And I slept again..
------------------------------------------------------

Today was a happy day... Papa was getting discharged and we'll be going back home... And like in every happy part, there is a sad part too, we will be back our daily routine.. Which means I'll be away from him most of the time.. And we won't be able to sleep together again..

I remember what he had said a few days ago... 'I can't wait to marry you..' And now even I was waiting for the moment... But then there is something else that he said today.. ' Not before our first night'

It was a clear hint of what was going to happen on our wedding day and it made me nervous too... Also considering the fact that we will a married couple in a few months time..