21 - Marry Me.

John

I wake up horny as fuck.

I feel a warm body pressed against my front and a sleepy grin stretches my face.

Last night was one of the best nights of my life.

Jesus Christ I love this girl.

Shit, that's never happened before.

I gotta get a ring.

On that thought my Jenny groans and pushes her ass back into my rock hard dick.

"Well somebody is happy to see me," she mumbles in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning pretty-girl," I whisper in her ear and start kissing her neck.

"Morning handsome," she rolls over and presses a kiss to my mouth. I wrap my arms around her and deepen the kiss. She breaks the kiss and starts laughing but I am dead set on kissing this beautiful woman I love, all over her body.

"John!" she laughs but I stick to my mission heading down her body.

She grabs my head, still laughing and drags it up to her face so I start kissing her mouth.

"John!" she pulls back with a giggle.

"Marry me." I tell her.

And she laughs louder. "No!"

"Marry me." I repeat.

Where would we live?"

The look in her eye tells me she doesn't think I'm serious.

"I'm serious. Marry me and I would buy us a big house up north and then I'd get you pregnant right away so we could fill it up with babies."

She rolls her eyes and pushes away into a sitting position.

"Really. Marry me."

"John, that's a big commitment. Marriage is a big hop from bachelorhood like you're used to." She starts climbing out of my bed but I'm confused.

"You don't think I would stay faithful to you?"

She freezes, standing naked and facing away from me.

"That's not what I said."

"No but it's what you meant."

She swings around and blows up. "Fuck you John! You don't think I love you too? I've never been in a relationship with anyone and you really haven't either!" she deflates. "I just don't want to ruin this."

I stand up and pull her into my arms. "Jenny-girl, we won't ruin this. I promise."

I pull her face up to mine.

"Marry me." I whisper.

"How about you ask me in a year?" she asks and I laugh,

"I'm going to ask you every chance I get."

She rolls her eyes and pulls out of my arms.

"Are you going to help me wash my body or am I going to have to do it myself?" she asks walking into the bathroom.

My dick jumps and I run in after her.

That is one job I do not mind doing.

Jen

John has been asking me— no telling me, to marry him for months but until tonight I wasn't really considering it. We met almost a year ago, dating for the majority of that time but until tonight, lying in bed wide awake while he slept spooning behind me, it never really hit me that this is it.