19 - Commando

Jen

"You're honestly the stupidest fuck I've ever met," Rico says in my ear.

So I'm dangling off of the building by my fingertips and there are a bunch of angry Russians on the roof trying to figure out how their men were incapacitated.

I thought there was a window right here but I guessed wrong, it's about 10 feet over

"Shut up," I mumble and start shuffling along the edge toward the window.

"Your buddies on the roof are starting to look over the edge, dip shit," Rico informs me.

Ugh.

I shuffle faster until I'm right above the window, I drop and catch myself on the sill. I look up to make sure none of the assholes on the roof are checking this side out yet.

"You're good, that window leads to a hall, no guards but there are two in the stairwell. John is on the ground floor, that's three floors down."

"Why did I go in from the roof?" I ask.

"Well there would have been fewer guards that way but you had to be a bitch and go drawing attention up there."

Oh yeah.

I pull myself through the window and straighten out my clothes then I take off to the stairwell.

"I don't have cameras in there Jen, I just know there are two in there. You let me know what's going on," He tells me.

"Will do, mother," I tease then slip through the door.

Staying close to the wall I start my descent. I'm down a full floor before I even hear them. They are speaking Russian and I have no fucking clue what any of it means.

I hold my gun up. "Hey fellas," they both swing around guns up.

"Put the gun down," Russian on the left says.

"Nah," I decline like he asked me if I wanted extra guac.

"Two against one, little girl," the one on the right says in a thick Russian accent. I shoot the one on the left and he goes down.

"Now we're even."

He reaches for his radio and I shoot him quickly but not quick enough. An alarm starts ringing.

"Shit!" I leap down the last flight of stairs.

"Fuck Jen, get out of there!" Rico yells at me in my ear.

"Oh my god I know! Fuck you!"

I push out of the stairwell to be greeted with gunfire.

"Fuck this," I grab the nearest dickface around the neck and shoot every fucker that comes at me until it's just me and this guy. With my gun to his temple I ask "Where's Slade?"

"Down this hall and across the corridor, it says main office above the door." He tells me, his voice so shaky I'm scared he is going to piss his pants.

"Hey thanks buddy," I say then smack him with the butt of my gun and he passes out.

I make my way down the hall. The corridor is eerily quiet but I spot the office right away. I put my ear to the door and hear nothing. I open it a crack and see John, head slack, bruised and bloody tied to a chair. I push through and his head snaps up

"Jenny—"

Click

At the unmistakable cock of a gun I turn, glock up and face a really big, really ugly, really Russian dude.

"Meet Spike," John says sounding dejected.

"This your girlfriend Slade?" Fugly says. "She's pretty small but I could have some fun with her. What do you say Slade? Want to watch me destroy her cunt?"

"Fuck you!" John starts struggling in his restraints.

Men.

"Calm down Jonathan," I scold then turn back to the Russian. "While your offer is tempting I am going to have to pass." He gives me a slimy smile that rivals cleft-chin's and I cock my gun.

"You won't shoot me, beautiful."

"I'm glad you think I'm a good person," I shoot him in the chest, "but I've already killed half of your men."

"Cold Jen," Rico says.

I race over and start untying John.

"Jenny, I'm so sorry, I didn't—"

"We're passed that. Now we need to get you out of here."

"Damn you're hot as hell when you're all commando."

I grin and get the last restraint off.

"Quick, I don't know where Kruzchevk is so we have to get moving."

"Oh Jennifer dear," I look up and see Kruzchevk and four goons in the doorway. "I'm right here, you weren't going to leave before saying hi were you?"

Fuck

John

When Jen came bursting in I was nervous at first because she didn't see Spike but she was totally in control of the situation.

And hot as hell.

Damn.

But now we are trapped.

"Put your gun down little girl," Kruzchevk says and his goons lift their guns.

Jen looks at me and lowers her gun to the ground. As she bends down her jacket raises a bit and I see another gun tucked in her shorts.

I come closer to her and put my hand on her hips, coming off as a scared boyfriend.

"How cute are you two," Kruzchevk says.

I slide my hand over her waist and feel the butt of the gun. In the blink of an eye she twists around me, pulls another gun from her jacket shoots the two goons on Kruzchevk right while I take out the two on his left.

Jen stands with her gun pointed at Kruzchevk and I stand with my gun down but, ready if I need it.

"Fuck you," she spits at him.

He starts laughing. "You won't shoot me," he says "You need me."

Jen looks at me. "Why do theses douches think I won't shoot them?" she turns right back to Kruzchevk and shoots him. She takes out one leg first then his other. He falls to the ground.

"Fuck! You shot me!" he screams.

"What the fuck did you think my gun was for, fuckface?" she turns around.

"I know Rico!" she shouts and I think she might be going crazy. "Just tell Cap to get someone to pick him up! I need a shower and a three day nap," she turns back to me "I know I said I was over it but I am pissed at you for getting kidnapped so you better grovel." She turns and kicks Kruzchevk in the gut before she walks out.

She may be crazy but, fuck if she isn't the hottest woman I have evermet.