15 - Guys are F****** Stupid

Jen

I wake up alone in John's bed.

After he left I took a small catnap but I'm up now and I can't fall back asleep. He said I could use his shower, maybe I'll do that.

His shower is super luxurious. It's controlled by a touchscreen that works with wet fingers. The water can come out of a regular shower head, or from the ceiling like rain. There is a steam option and an option for aromatherapy.

Pretty girly but whatever. He's manly enough that it doesn't matter.

Oh yeah he's man enough.

I smirk remembering last night for the millionth time this morning.

Sex is great! I don't know why I didn't have it sooner.

Instead of slipping my dress from last night back on, I just slide into John's robe. I grab my dress, I can't find my undies, and I walk out of his room to head to mine for clothes.

"Morning Ri!" I call to Rico just as he starts heading downstairs.

He turns around and comes back to me.

"Wow, somebody's in a good mood this morning," he says. It's not my fault I'm not usually a morning person before my coffee.

"Guess who got laid last night," I say with a cheesy smile but, for real though. 26 is far too old to be a virgin right?

"Jen,"

He doesn't seem as excited as I am but, I'm going to keep going just in case he didn't hear me right.

"It was great. Now I understand why you're doing it all of the time! I want to go find John and—"

"Jen." Oh he actually looks mad now. Wait, does Rico have feelings for me? What about Nina? I never got those vibes before.

"I'm sorry, Rico. I didn't realize you had those kinds of feelings for me."

"Jesus Christ," he says and grabs my arm. He drags me to his room and slams the door.

"I'm really sorry, Rico, I don't feel the same way for you. I have feelings for John."

"Jennifer, shut the fuck up for a second."

Okay. I close my mouth tight and rock back on my heels.

"First of all, ew. You are like my baby sister, that's gross. And haven't you seen Nina? Why the fuck would you say that shit."

Guess I was wrong. Oops.

"Sorry," I say quietly.

"Secondly, what the fuck do you mean? You slept with John last night? Like actually did the nasty?"

I knew he would be as excited as I am.

"Yup," I say with my big, eyes closed, cheesy smile again.

"Why the hell are you smiling, Jen?" I open my eyes.

Why is he mad?

"Why are you mad?" I voice my thought.

"Jen! The guy isn't serious about you! He just wanted to get in your pants because you are a challenge!" He's yelling.

I start to chuckle. "Rico, I'm pretty sure he's interested," I signal my whole body, "He wants this pretty bad."

"Jen, stop screwing around. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'm not going to get hurt, Rico. If you haven't noticed, I'm a big girl. I'm pretty sure I can tell if somebody is serious about me." I start to walk out the door but then I decide I'm not done. "Besides! You can't even talk! You have barely been around us since Nina got here! It's been me and John. We've really gotten to know each other this past month so you have no right to say shit." Then I decide I'm really done and start towards the door again.