Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 30 (FINAL :D)

Tamaki: Karariri! Where's Hitomi! I can't find her and she wasn't in any of our classes today! *wipes his eyes* I'm so worried about her!

Karariri: *swallows hard* She's uhhh out sick today!

Tamaki: I'm gonna go see her!

Karariri: N-no! she will see no one! Its contagious! And uhhh she doesn't look like her kingly self.

Kyouya: *can tell she's lying*

Tamaki: Oh... I guess I'll see her later...

Hikaru and Kaoru: So Karariri when does your plane leave?

Karariri: How did you know about that?

Kamika and Kiyoko: I dont know! *shrug*

Hikaru and Kaoru: ummm. Kami and Kiyo didn't tell us or anything eh heh heh.... *sweat drop*

Kyouya: Y-You're leaving? Tonight? *tears form in his eyes* And you didn't tell me?

Karariri: *looks at the floor* I'm sorry...

Kyouya: *wipes his eyes* It's alright I suppose... Well lets make the best of it. *takes her hand* If this is really going to be our last hours together then they should be memorable. *hugs her*

Hikaru and Kaoru: Its so sad! *cry*

Kamika and Kiyoko: I know right?!? *cry*

Kyouya: Lets go see a play or something. Just get my minds off of things and spend time together. *sniffles* please?

Karariri: Whatever you wanna do my love,

Kyouya: Alright then lets go *takes her hand as they walk out the door*

Tamaki: Something is going on here. And I dont have a good feeling about it. I must see Hitomi! And make sure she is alright! *runs out the door*

Hikaru and Kaoru: UH OH!

Kamika and Kiyoko: Just pretend we didn't know anything.

____________________________________________________________________________

Tamaki: Hitomi! *enters the apartment* I'm here to see you! I brought you some soup! *knocks on the door to her room* Hitomi! Open up!

-10 minutes later-

Tamaki: H-Hitomi! *opens the door and looks around* Are you alright- *gasps* She's n-not here... *looks around her empty room* Why is all her stuff gone?! *picks up a letter on the bed*

"Dear Tamaki,

This is Hitomi Speaking. I've gotten the opportunity to chase my dreams! And I am going to do it! I'm going to be in a broadway play called "This is My Spotlight!" and I'm playing the lead. I couldn't bring myself to tell you... I didn't want you to hurt because.... well because I love you. And I dont wanna see your beautiful eyes cry. I hope one day you'll forgive me. And dont blame Karariri! I told her to cover for me.

Goodbye King,

Hitomi Azuska."

Tamaki: *holds his chest* Hitomi.... *cries* why didn't you tell me!?

______________________________________________________________________________

-After the Play-

Karariri: Well that was a nice play wasn't it?! Beauty and the Beast! Oh didnt you think it was amazing when he turned into a human again?!

Kyouya: *laughs* Yes it was. That's our story Karariri. I was a beast before I met you, I hated everyone and didnt see the point of life... Then you came along and showed me love and hope.... And Happiness. And for once, I didn't feel like a beast. I didn't look menacing. I looked like a prince. With a nice smile and a beautiful princess by his side *tears up* and now she's leaving me..

Karariri: Kyouya *cries* I'm so sorry! *covers her face* I should have never let you get this close to me *runs away towards her apartment*

Kyouya: Karariri! Don't go!... *clutches his chest* Please don't go... *drops to his knees and watches her leave*

______________________________________________________________________________

Karariri: *runs inside her house*

Tamaki: *is crying in Hitomi's room*

Karariri: *leans against the door and slides across the floor sobbing*

Tamaki: *walks over to her* You knew.... You knew and you didn't tell me! I thought you were my friend! I deserved to know this! You're just as bad as she is!

Karariri: *screams* It wasn't my fucking secret to tell! it was hers! I'm sorry she left you but it was something she had to do! Why cant you just be happy for her and not point fingers at me huh?! *gets up and looks him dead in the eyes* Its not my fault the girl had a dream. *glares and runs into her empty bedroom*

Tamaki; *eyes widen* K-Karariri.... I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do.

Karariri: *punches the wall and sobs*

Tamaki: *walks in and gives her a hug* I'm sorry Yaya i shouldnt have blamed you sweetheart. I was just upset.

Karariri: *hugs him back and hides her face in his chest* Tamaki... I shouldnt have yelled at you. I'm just so upset. I should have never gotten so attached to Kyouya.

Tamaki: If you didn't become close to Kyouya half of your memories here wouldnt exist. Yes he's going to hurt that you have to leave.. But he will heal, as will you. And who knows, you may see each other again. So dont say goodbye. *lifts her chin* Say see you later.

Karariri: *sniffles* you're right Tama-senpai. Thank you.. So much.

Tamaki: *kisses her head* now go do whatever you think you have to do.

Karariri: *looks at her watch* Well I have to go to the airport now...

Tamaki: May I accompany you my darling?

Karariri: If you want to Tama-senpai.

_______________________________________________________________________________

-At the Airport-

Kamika and Kiyoko: *hug Karariri* We're going to miss you Senpai.

Karariri: *hugs back* I'm going to miss you all too.

Tamaki: I don't think he's coming Karariri...

Karariri: I wasn't expecting him to *wipes her eyes*

Hikaru and Kaoru: Senpai! *hug her* We're gonna miss you! And we got you something!~ To remember us by. *hand her a golden locket*

Karariri: You guys didn't have to do that...

Hikaru and Kaoru: No. But we wanted to!

Tamaki: And I made you something. *hands her a scrapbook* Since you're into that sorta thing.

Announcer: Will Flight A69 Please begin Boarding. Fifteen minutes til take off! Thank you and have a nice flight!

Karariri: Well *sighs* I'm done waiting for him... Bye you guys *forces a smile*

All of them: *give her a hug* We love you Riri-senpai!

Karariri: *begins to walk up the stairs* Japan... I'm going to miss you... *looks back at them and waves*

Kyouya: *runs up to the stiars* Karariri! Don't go!

Karariri: *turns around* I have to go!

Kyouya: No you dont! you have to stay! *smiles*

Karariri: Ootori what are you talking about!? *laughs and walks down the stairs to the plane*

Kyouya: Karariri Yami Hibari!... *takes her hands in his and gets on one knee* Will you.... Marry me?

                                                                        THE END!!!!!!!!