Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 22

A/N: Hello my amazing readers! I'd just like to say I am taking your thoughts and recomendations into consideration. I am taking action and there will be a rewritten version of this story in third person format! It's going to take longer to type though. First I'm going to finish the series in the script format I have it in now, then I will rewrite it for you guys! Thank you so much and please keep reading! And now Chapter 22: Ayanokuji's return! The Hibari blood is reunited!

Tamaki: What a wonderful ball that was, I ran into one of our old clients though, not very pleasant. She's still upset she wasnt invited back.

Hikaru and Kaoru:I didnt know you guys could find her a perfect match *chuckle* She was so rude! Not to mention jealous. And she was the first and only Princess to be asked to leave.

Karariri: What's her name?

Kyouya: Princess Ayanokuji.

Karariri: Aya goes here!?!?

Kyouya: Aya...?

Tsukishiro: No way Aya's here?!? Where is she!?

Karariri: Tsuki we should go find her!

Tamaki: Why so excited to see her?

Kiyoko: Princess Ayanokuji

Kamika: Is Karariri's cousin.

Hikaru and Kaoru: That explains alot. *eat bananas*

Hitomi: But Kari! Aya was always mean to me! She drew a mustache on my mirror once!

Karariri: Didn't stop you from making out with it now did it?

Hitomi: *pulls out her mirror* How could I resist when im looking at such a beautiful creature?! *stares at herself in the mirror*

Karariri: Can you guys please invite her back?! Pleasse!? I havent seen Aya since we were little! Oh we used to have such fun in grade school.

Hitomi: Yeah, picking on me!

Karariri: That was back when you had that retainer *laughs hysterically* and those dorky thick rimmed glasses !

Hitomi: I needed those to see!

Kiyoko and Kamika: and she used to have such crooked teeth!

Tamaki: You're lying! She must've been an adorable child!

Kyouya: *gestures to a picture of her on the wall* I would think not.

Hitomi: Where did you get that!?!

Kyouya: I have my resources. *smirks evily*

Karariri: Well Kyouya and I are off to find Aya! *walks towards the door*

Tamaki: No I wont let you do this! She was too mean to my Haruhi! There's no telling what kind of revenge she has planned for us now! *runs towards them and slips on a banana peel* ahhh!

Karariri: We'll be back later!

Tamaki: TT 3TT just be careful...

______________________________________________________________________________

Karariri: Alright and you're sure she's in here!?

Kyouya: Yes Karariri now go,

Karariri: *slowly steps into the room*

P. Ayanokuji: *turns and stares at her* K-K....

Karariri: Aya!!! *runs towards her*

P. Ayanokuji: *jumps out of her desk and runs towards her* Karariri!!!