Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 17

Authors Note: Hey you amazing readers! I'd just like to say I've had writters block thats why im a little late, but I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Its Karariri's past, a wound that unlike the actuall one has yet to be stiched up.I really hope you enjoy "Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 17" (:

*The Host club is in dresses that are open in the back*

Kyouya: *Writes in his book* Karariri, that dress really looks great on you.

Karariri: Glad you like it. *Spins*

Kyouya: *Notices a Tattoo* I say, what's that? *points to her back*

Karariri: *eyes widen* Oh that, th-that its nothing! I gotta go change, UM Th-this dress is far too revealing. *leaves the room*

Kyouya: *Walks over to Hitomi* Hitomi, may I ask you about something?

Hitomi: Sure you can Kyouya *Smiles*

Kyouya: Why does Karariri have a tattoo?

Hitomi: *Eyes widen* Uhh... Umm. *Looks away*

Tsukishiro: *motions for her not to say anything*

Kamika and Kiyoko: Hitomi you know we arent supposed to talk about that.

Tsukishiro: Yeah, if Karariri finds out you told him, she's gonna kill you.

Hitomi: Well this is her boyfriend, he deserves to know.

*Hikaru Kaoru and Tamaki huddle in a circle*

Hikaru and Kaoru: Know what? *tilt their heads to the right*

Hitomi: Well I guess I could tell you all...

Tamaki: Tell us what?

Kyouya: Shhhh *Aggrivation*

Tsukishiro: Hitomi, this isnt yours to tell. If you're going to do it fine but im not being a part of this. You know how she feels about her past.

Hitomi: *ignores him* If you think Karariri is bad now you should've seen her back in America *flashback*

Karariri: What the hell  did you just call me?!?

Yuki: I said you're an ugly stupid *Beep*

Karariri: *Punches her in the mouth with her brass knuckles*

Yuki: *Starts spitting blood*

Hitomi: She used to beat up anyone who looked at her funny. She was in a gang and gave her mother hell each and everyday.

Tamaki: Karariri was in a gang?! You're lying

Hitomi: She was in a real gang, one of the worst

Kyouya: They didnt hurt her... did they?

Hitomi: *Looks down* yeah.... once

Karariri: *Walks in * It was the most important fight of all.... The battle of the century, where we faced our old rivals. I knew it was going to be a blood bath... But never once had I imagined I'd be one of the wounded. *unbuttons her shirt to reveal stitches from her shoulder to her hip*

Hikaru and Kaoru: *Gasp and stare* .. *burries her face inside of her hands and sobs* She stabbed me... Mitsu realized I was missing and he foWhat happened?

Karariri: When we were in the alley... *Flashback* Mitsu said  to keep your eyes pealed that they could come out of anywhere... but I was careless... and when I wasnt looking... *eyes water* She jumped out at me... She didnt have a gun, no she couldnt let me die... For some reason she wanted me to suffer and wallow in my own blood...she had a knife... and before I could even take a breath...*tears roll down her cheeks* Or call for help...... Or do anythingund me laying there.. Abandoned and slowly bleeding to death... He took me to the hospital... I had lost alot of blood... They didnt think I..  would make it...I didnt even think I could make it.