Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Hitomi: Alright *points at the ceiling* Now that we share this club room, we must claim our space!

Tamaki: * Walks into the middle of the room and draws a line with a stick* This will be the Host Club's side!

Hitomi: * Kicks Tamaki and stands on him while still pointing at the ceiling* And this side is ours!

Everyone: Yeah! * Start moving everything around*

Karariri: * pulls out phone* I need to make some calls *dials a number and starts talking into the phone* Yes Mother?

My friends and I are making a club and we need some " financial aid" care to help us with that?...Thank you Mother!

*hangs up* Now you all do the same.

*Everyone in the date club pulls out their phones and dial numbers*

Kamika: Hello!

Kiyoko: Mother we're-

Kamika: A little low on money for our club.

Kamika and Kiyoko: Could you pretty please help us with that?....Yay, Thank you!

Hitomi: *Talking into the phone* Mother I am in need of assistance! I need some money for- *silence* Yes, yes that much

should be fine. Thank you Mother!

Kamika and Kiyoko: Didn't even have to finish her sentence.

Karariri: Thats the "princess" for you. * looks at a picture on the wall* Hmmm...I have no reports on this one....

*takes down the picture on the wall* Who is this girl?

Hitomi: Thats a girl?!!?

* Host Club members look sad but Kyouya steps up*

Kyouya: That's Haruhi Fujioka, she used to be a part of our club, that is until she found out her mother had gone to St. Lobelia Academy, then she decided to continue her mother's legacy and left. I'm sure she's happier over there than she was here, so we're all happy for her.

Tamaki: Thats enough Kyouya! We will not speak of Haruhi to them again! I order you as king!

Kyouya: Sorry Tamaki. * writes in his book*

Karariri: I see... Alright everyone get back to work!