Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 23

*host club turns and looks at them standing in the doorway*

Kaoru:Is that..?

Hikaru:What is she doing here?? I thought she was banned!

Kyouya:This is Karariri's cousin.

Twins:Makes sense.

Karariri:Aya has something to say to all of you. *pushes her forward*

Tamaki:Yes? What is it Princess...?

P. Ayanokuji:I just wanted to apologize for my inappropriate behavior last time i visited the host club. It was out of line and I am truly honestly sorry. *makes pained face and bows her head*

Twins:Hm...what do you think boss? *look at Tamaki*

Tamaki:Hmmm...*thinking face* I accept you apoligy Princess. You may come back to the host club as of today.

Karariri:Yay! *hugs her* Welcome back Aya!

P. Ayanokuji:Thank you very much Tamaki! *smiles* I'll be better this time I promise.

Tsukishiro:*peeks around Tamaki* Oh my gosh is that Aya???

P. Ayanokuji:*gasps* Tsukishiro! Its been so long! *hugs him*

Tsukishiro:*blushes* Y-Yeah it has....

Hitomi:*aggravation* Hello "Aya" *death glare*

P. Ayanokuji:Hitomi nice to see you again! Got rid of those hideous glasses and that disgusting retainer I see. *smirks*

Hitomi:*hiss* You stupid little...*aggravation mark*

Karariri:Aya! Will you fill out a quiz for me please? Please? *smiles*

P. Ayanokuji: I guess so...how does it work?

Karariri:Just answer the questions truthfully and you should be fine! its not that hard!

P. Ayanokuji:umm..okay I guess it doesn't sound that hard...

Karariri:*hands her a quiz* Oh that reminds me...Tsuki you never took a quiz either did you?

Tsukishiro:No i guess i didn't...

Karariri:Come here and take one then! Our afternoon clients should be here shortly as well, you guys just wait here for them alright? *gestures to two empty seats and a table*

Both:Alright. *sit down in the chairs across from each other*

P. Ayanokuji:Tsuskishiro i can't tell you how nice it is to see you!

Tsukishiro:*blushes* y-yeah you either Aya... *thinks:I forgot how cute she was...*

*they both take their quizzes and finish right as the afternoon clients walk through the door*

Kamika:Here Aya I'll evaluate that quiz for you! *smiles*

P. Ayanokuji:Thank you Kamika, still as spineless- i mean sweet as ever i see!

Kamika:Awww thank you Aya! *smiles*

Kiyoko:I'll take that Tsukishiro! *takes his quiz*

P. Ayanokuji:*eyes widen* and you Kiyoko...you sure...grew up?

Kiyoko:*giggles* Thanks I know!

Kamika and Kiyoko:*look at the quizzes and then at each other wide eyed*

Kamika:Well you two..

Kiyoko:It seems that..

Both:You two got 100% accuracy with each other!!!!!!!! *show them the quizzes*

P. Ayanokuji:What? *eyes widen*

Tsukishiro:*face turns completely red*

Karariri:You know what that means!

Twins:You two have to go on your very first date tomorrow! *smile*

Tsukishiro:A-A date? *turns even more red*

P. Ayanokuji: *smirks* A date huh? Hm well Tsukishiro. *stands up* I am looking forward to our little date *kisses his cheek* <3 See you then.

Tsukishiro:Y-yeah...See you then...*smiles and watches her walk out the host club doors*  A date with Aya huh? *smiles* lucky me *laughs*