Chapter 9

;(((((( They don't know where my Benja Hoodie is...........NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Btw I need a boy character PLSSSSS

Vikk's POV

(Dreamy Land just because the FEELZ)
"Goodnight sweetie." My mother told me as she kissed my forehead.
"Mum could you tell me the bed time story about the boy and the dog?" I asked her who had a smile placed on her face.
"Of course love. There once was a charming lad named Lewis, and he loved his dog Pepper. One day Lewis was out hunting with his dog when he heard twigs snapping. Before he knew it, the great bear many knew as Shema emerged from the brush. She bared her fangs that were each a foot long!" She said as she raised her arms. I giggled at my mother's actions.
"Lewis was frozen in fear, and his dog was no where in sight. Shema circled the boy, looking at him as if he were an evening snack. Shema raised her paw that was the size of dinner plates, and was about to bring it down across the boy's throat when she heard barking. Pepper jumped out of the brush and got between the great bear and her master. The bear growled and snarled at Pepper and she did the same. Pepper jumped on the bear's back, biting at its hide. Shema roared in pain and Lewis stood in shock, watching his dog defend him." She sighed as stood up.
"Mum? Where are you going? What about the story?" I asked, not noticing my mother's tired and sad face.
"Not today love, we'll finish it tomorrow. I promise." She said as she held out her pinkie. I smiled, curling our pinkie's together. She kissed my forehead goodnight.
"Night mum." I said as she left the room.
I snuggled up in my covers, next to me was another twin bed that held my sleeping sister Amy. I closed my eyes and sleep over took my body.
Yelling . All I heard was yelling. I went to stand up but something held me down. I tried moving but soon realized I was tied to a bed with my feet and hands tied to each of the bed posts. I tried speaking but my words came out muffled due to the metal ball I had in my mouth. I was in a basement or something like that. I heard yelling upstairs and soon someone stumbled down the stairs. It was a chubby middle aged man who had greasy black hair, pale skin, and had dark brown eyes that were cold.
"Finally they brought you." His voice sounded like sandpaper on a wood. He walked over to me and stroked my cheek. I shuttered at his touch and desperately tried to get away from him, with no luck. He grabbed my chin so I had to look in eyes.
"Don't you dare try to escape or I will show you what I can really do." He growled in my ear and he pushed my face. He pulled out some sort of packet, handcuffs, and a small bottle. "This is going to be fun."
(Dreamy Lands Overs)

"VIKK!" I woke up with a start. My head beating with sweat. I looked up and saw Lachlan on top of me, holding my hands. I looked at him confused, but then I recalled the memories. I started shaking violently and I started sobbing. He quickly got off me and picked me up and sat me on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his chest. He leaned against the the bed frame and placed his arms around my waist.
"L-Lachlan?" I said between sobs.
"Yeah Vikk?" He said gently.
"Why do people use me? They never cared about me, just pleasing themselves." I said shaking. He hugged me tighter and didn't answer for a while.
"Because they can't handle the fact that you are so much more than a sex slave and their afraid of that." He said, still holding me which I didn't mind. I laid my head against his chest and fell asleep for good this time, listening to Lachlan's steady heartbeats.