Chapter 5

I'm sorry Hunter. I'm sorry I couldn't get there in time. I'll always remember you. <3

Vikk's POV

I came out of the shower, my hair covering a bit of my face. I quickly slip on the clothes Lachlan gave me and walk out of the bathroom, still using the yellow towel to dry my shaggy brown hair. There stood a shirtless Lachlan in just some boxers. (:D) "Hey Vikk umm I can sleep on the couch and you could sleep in my bed...." His voice trailed of, but I knew what he was getting at. "It's ok I'll just sleep on the couch." I say quietly. I turned and started to walk to the door but he held my hand. His touch sent shivers up my spine. "Um Vikk you can sleep with me if you want." His voice was low and gentle. My mind shouted no but I needed to rest my body. I slowly nodded and climb into the soft bed. I felt the mattress dip as Lachlan layed down next to me. I faced away from the Aussie, but he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me close to his chest. I stiffened up and tried to get out of his iron like grip, but he just held me in place. "Lachlan let me go." I mumbled. "No Vikk. Your so warm and cozy." He cooed. I sighed and got on top of him.
"Oi oi oi Vikk get off of me." Lachlan grumbled. I took a deep breath and took his hands and pinned them above his head. He looked at me with a confused face, his eyes showing little lust but mostly confusion. I placed kisses along his neck, trying to find his sweet spot. It took me around 20 seconds because Lachlan let out a shaky moan. "V-Vikk stttaaapppp." He whimpered. I continue to suck and bite at that one spot. I made sure that one of my hands held his and I used my free hand to trace his strong abs, but I stopped. Lachlan gave me a confused look and whined at the lost. I just smirked and got off him. "What the hell was that?" Lachlan questioned. "Lachlan now imagine feeling like that for years. Only living to please others and always feeling helpless, that's why I don't like being touched." I sighed as I sat down on the bed. I faced away from the blonde so he couldn't see the tears that slowly traveled down my face. "Vikk....I'm so sorry, I never knew.." His voice trailed off. I just whipped the tears away and layed back on the bed. Lachlan threw the covers back on us and let out a shaky sigh. I closed my eyes and sleep overtook my sore body.

Lachlan's POV
As soon as I heard Vikk's snores, I slowly climbed out of the bed so I wouldn't wake him. I walked down the stairs and into the living room where my father stood. "You wanted to see me father?" I asked him. "Ah yes. How is your new slave doing?" I gritted my teeth. "He has a name." I mumbled. "Lachlan I asked you a questioned." He said again, annoyance clear in his voice. "He's great, just sleeping a at the moment." I stated blandly. "Ah very good and also your friend Mitchell is coming over tomorrow and he said he was bringing Jerome as well." I let out a sigh of relief. Maybe Jerome can show Vikk he can trust me....