Chapter 4

Hey guys I'm sorry this took so long I've just been kinda out of it.
my ex kissed my best friend right in front of me so what was left of my heart was stabbed to death and thrown in the trash so um ya
#JustAnotherDayInTheLifeOfJess
And sis and cous cous ( you know who u are) i really need someone to talk to

Vikk's POV

I slowly nod my head. Master just hugs me tighter. "How many times have you been sold to someone that used you?" His voice was shallow and quiet. Not wanting to get hit, I showed 48 with my fingers. I feel his grip loosen and he just sat me next to him.
After about two minutes of silence, Master spoke. "Vikk I won't hurt you in anyway, I promise." I just sighed and looked at the floor. Master lifted my chin so I was forced to look into his ocean blue eyes. "Vikk what do you want more than anything in the world at this exact moment?" He asked me. "My freedom." I intantly said. He just looked at me with eyes of pity. "I'm sorry Vikk but in Australia it costs quiet a lot for a slave owner to grant their slaves freedom and if I were to let you roam the streets, you would just be brought back to me or the slave market." I just sigh and pulled my head away from Master's hand. "Can you please undo the ropes and chains please." I whispered so quietly at first I thought he hadn't heard me, but before I knew it the ropes and chains that held my limbs together fell to the floor. "Thanks Master." I mumbled under my breath. I rub my sore wrists that were now a ugly red. "Ok Vikk if you don't start calling me Lachlan, I'm going to call you Slave, ok?" He said in a horrible English accent. Then I did something I have only done a couple times in my life: I laughed. I genuinely laughed. "Oi oi oi was that a laugh I heard?" He asked playfully. "No." I say as seriously as I could, but Lachlan puts on this derp face which caused me to laugh so hard that my lungs hurt. "Oh god Vikk you like need to stop laughing or else you're acually going to die from the lack of oxygen." He chuckled.
Once I got control of my breathing I looked out the bay window. There was a beautiful sunset and there was a nice balcony. "Hey Vikk we should get to bed." Lachlan says as he hands me a red shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. "The bathroom is right there and your welcome to take a shower." He tells me. I slowly stand on my feet and with the help of Master, I slowly made my way over to the bathroom. "Thanks......Lachlan."