Chapter 10

Thanks for ItsJustAthenaBoo for helping my ass get stuff done and Ben

Lachlan's POV
(Dreamy Landz Again, to when Lachlan was 15)
I sat on the hospital bed, reading a book. The sunlight poured from the window and birds chirped their usual tune. I smile crept across my face as I remember what today was. I looked across me and saw my beautiful boyfriend, Ben. Well most would just call him a slave, which he was, but he was so much more than that. His brown hair went everywhere and his light green eyes where hidden by his tanned skin, the wires and tubes coming from his body was enough to make someone quiver. I scooted over to him and placed his head on my chest. I played with his brown locks and traced my finger on his cheeks. A smile crept across his face and slowly his eyelids gave way to his soft green eyes.
"Hey Lachlan." He said as he slowly lifted his hand and he stroked my cheek. "Hey don't I get discharged today?"
"Ya we can finally go home. Luckily the infection didn't spread any further." I told him as he gave out a sigh. He put his hand to his stomach and just simply watched it rise and fall.
"So Lachlan I wanted to ask if you could-" Ben stopped midway through his sentence. His body went limp and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.
"Ben? Ben, Ben, BEN!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!" I yelled as he started shaking violently. A red light started flashing and doctors came rushing in and nurses pushed me out of the room. The sign above the room blinked red and read, 'Surgery In Progress'
(Dreamy thing over)

I woke up screaming, Vikk next to me still asleep. I stumbled out of bed and went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I slid against the wall and sat on the tile floor.
Why did he have to die?
Why couldn't it have been me?
Those thoughts kept me awake and thinking about him....
Ben
The name just rolls off your tongue in the best way. He was always there when tears fell, even when my anger would get ahead of me and I hurt him, he always told me that it was fine. He would kiss my lips and place his forehead on mine when I was stressed. He was my escape.
It killed me inside when he died, but now I have Vikk.
He was so cute, the way he snuggled up against me when he was cold.
The way his brown eyes would look up at my icy blue ones and just melt my heart.
He is my everything, but it kills me to see him so sad about what's her name....Jessica?
I shook my head and stood up. I washed my face and went into the room. Vikk was curled into a tight ball and his chest rose and fell at a steady pace. I smiled to myself and snuggled back into my bed with icky Vikky.