Chapter 2: Spots Of Trouble Are Like Spots Of Blood. They Don't Wash Out.

Uria's P.O.V

There was a brief moment of just exchanged looks, each side daring the other to make the first move.  It was a silent standoff between a fifteen year old thief and a squad of fully grown Stormtroopers. The breeze fluttered my cloak slightly and my eyes stung as dust drifted into them.

The high pitched whirr of speeder bikes made me turn around as the two people from before rounded the corner; Alderaan kid and Greenie.

I had two options. Die by angry Stormtroopers, or die by angry thieves. I preferred the third option. Sell this stuff on the black market and get the money I needed.

So all Mustafar broke loose.

In a blind panic, I lunged forwards and slammed two of the Stormtroopers head together before any of them could react.  The others instantly started shooting, but I was ready. My body went onto autopilot whilst my mind tried to figure out an escape from this mess. No rooftops would provide support this time. No doubt they's have TIE's and Walkers roaming the streets, all keen to blast me to bits. On the other hand, sooner or later this would get to an extreme.

Punching one of the bucket heads in the stomach and them kneeing him where the sun doesn't shine, I grabbed my blaster and shot a few of them, before shoving through the remaining ones, and making a run for it.  As I turned the corner behind them, I expected them to give chase, but they instead turned their attention to the other thieves.  That instantly put me on edge.  My luck was never that good.  Trying my hardest not to run into the walls of the narrow alleyways, I backtracked until I found myself at a market square again.

If I could make it to the black market, then I could trade the stuff, take the credits and get out of there before they found me. No doubt the remaining Stormtroopers had held
the two people up. Seeing an unused speeder bike, I hopped on and took off, ignoring the angry shouts of it's owner behind me.  Heading out of the city, I felt the wind bite my cheeks as I skimmed over the long beige grass.

After a little while, I saw it. Trader's Outpost. It had been a while since I'd been here. It was a tiny outpost where the black market was held. Close quartered tents, covered in muck and dust with a few rips from continuous travelling outlined streets. Driving into the small town, I pulled on the breaks as I spotted a familiar face.

"Vizago!" I yelled.

The Devaron turned to face me and grinned. I could swear that he could just smell profit. Vizago was a wealthy trader. Standing just taller than the average human male with pale green skin he had pointed ears and two horns, of which multiple piercings sprouted from. He had a broad stature, and wore a few pieces of armour, but his strong biceps were a warning to not pick a fight.

"I trust you have come to be with an offer?" He drawled as he peered at my bag. I drew it closer.

"Look Vizago, I'm in a hurry here so let's make this quick. Thenamium. Credits. Take it or leave it." I hissed.

He looked at me and laughed.

"Funny child! The Empire doesn't let you get your hand's on stuff like that. You're humorous." He hooted.

Scowling, I drew a chunk of the metal from my bag, but keeping a tight hold. There were countless thieves in this town.

There was a moment when shock passed through his features, but was quickly replaced with a glint of greed  in his eyes as he clicked his fingers to his droid.