I still avoided eye contact. I then felt his fingertips under my chin, making me look up at him. I'm furious at myself for softening when he's looking at me like that. But I'm determined to stand my ground.

"Aubrey...No." I look at him straight in the eyes. "If your tour with Wayne is more important than us talking and solving this thing you created then go. I ain't gonna stop you." I shrugged.

He sighed. "Robyn, that ain't fair."

"Choose." I said. "I mean it shouldn't be hard, you're the one that wants us to get back together."

He let go of my waist. "So, you're telling me that you don't want us to get back together? You don't love me no more? Huh?" He slightly yelled at me.

"Don't yell at me! I do love you and I do want to get back together with you! That's the fuckin' reason why you even still here." I shot back, my voice louder than his. I immediately regretted yelling as my head started throbbing. I closed my eyes and held it then reopened my eyes. "It's up to you now. Your choice." I said quietly.

"Fine!" He kissed his teeth. I was heartbroken as I watched him pick up his clothes. He quickly put them on and grabbed his phone on the nightstand then was out of the room. So he's really gonna choose a day new tour over me. Fuck him!

I huffed and went to get myself some asprins and do my morning routine.

""""

I walked down the stairs with a frown on my face. My frown deepened when I heard two voices coming from the living room. One voice was for sure Mel's voice and the other was extremely familiar. Actually I knew it all too well.

"Hey Robs." Mel smiled at me. "I made breakfast." She said and handed me a plate. I took it and thanked her.

"I thought you had a tour to get to." I glared at Aubrey.

Mel looked between us. "Uh..I think...I think I'ma leave y'all to talk." She said and walked out of the living room. Soon I heard her feet stomping up the stairs.

"I still do have a tour but talking things out with you is more important." He said looking at me in the eyes. "I wanna fix the mess I caused." He added and I saw nothing but the truth in his eyes.

I sighed. "Fine, let's talk." I went to sit down next to him.

"I wanted to say that I'm sorry. So sorry. I know it was wrong of me to confined in another woman when things weren't good between us." He took a moment to think, as if he was choosing his words wisely. "What I did was selfish and I admit that I didn't think about your feelings or the outcome when I did it."

I blinked, freeing my tears that immediately rolled down my face. "You're right, I'm sure you weren't thinking about me that night." I said between sobs.

"I'm really sorry Robs. I wish I could go back and turn back the time a-"

"But you can't." I interrupted, wiping my tears.

"I know." He sighed and rubbed his hands over his face. "But I wish I could. I hate myself for hurting you like that. You didn't deserve that, Robyn."

"I understand." I said and he widened his eyes.

"Uhm...you understand?" He asked, confused at the fact that I wasn't barking at him.

I nodded. "Yeah, I mean it hurt me so bad that you cheated and you're right I didn't deserve that, but I don't want to hold this against you forever. This won't be the reason to break up with you."

"Really?" He had a huge grin on his face as he asked.

I chuckled. "Yes, really. I want to get past this and move on from this."

He smiled. "I want us to go back to how we were."

"We won't be like how we were." I said.

He then frowned. "You're right. I'll always have this hanging over my head and you'll always use this every time we argue."

"I won't use it if you don't give me a reason to." I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Trust me I'll never give you a reason to use that against me again." He promised.

I giggled. "I believe you."

"C'mere." He opened his arms and I straddled his lap and laid my head in his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my body, hugging me tightly. "I love you so much."

I buried my face on the crook of his neck. "I love you too." I said and hugged him tightly. "Do you wanna know how much I love you?"

I felt him chuckle. "No, tell me how much baby."

I lifted my head up and looked at him as he smiled, looking up at me. I cupped his face between my hands and leaned in to kiss him. He immediately responded and opened his mouth, inviting my tongue. I pulled away before things could get heated.

I got off of him and looked at him over my shoulder. "Come to the bedroom and I'll show you how much I love and missed you."

"Uh-uh Robyn, you know I still have a flight to catch." He said.

I bit my bottom lip and took off my oversized t-shirt. I had only panties on and when he noticed he widened his eyes and sat up.

"Do you still need to go?" I asked, my voice husky and made sure to thicken my accent.

He swallowed. "Uhm..I-I..."

Ha! Speechless. Now, I'ma bring it home.

"You're still leaving Papi?" I hooked my fingers on my panties and made it seem like I was gonna take them off. I was caught off guard when he suddenly stood up and lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Aubrey, I was joking. Put me down." I giggled, hitting his back as he went up the stairs. "What about the tour?"

"Fuck the tour." He said as we reached the bedroom door. He threw me on the bed and went back to lock the door.

"Don't y'all dare fuck in my house." We heard Mel shout and I laughed.

"We won't!" I shouted back and crawled back on the bed. "Aubrey, you heard her."

"Yeah right. C'mere." He grabbed me by my ankles and pulled me down to the edge of the bed. Once my legs were secured around his waist he leaned to my ear to whisper. "I'm gonna fuck your shit up for teasing me like that."

I feel whole again...having the love of my life near me is the best feeling in the world.