Choose

Rihanna's POV

I sat on the bed, watching Aubrey as he slept. He looked so handsome, so adorable and it was hard for me to hate him. I wanted to hate him for what he did to me but it was so hard. I was fooling myself for trying to hate him. I could never be mad at me for a long time.

The time we spent apart it was torture to me, but I didn't want to quickly cave in. I didn't want to show him that I'm emotionally weak. I know I'm weak when it comes to him but I don't want him to know that. I'm scared that he'll cheat again and take the advantage of the fact that I love him so much and can't say no to him or be mad at him for a long time.

But I think that he knows that I need him in my life. More than anything.

I sighed and brought my knees to my chest, hugging them while I still stared at him. I took in his features, his pink lips that looked like he hadn't been eating for months. His face was a bit pale but still managed to look handsome. I seriously adored this new look of growing a beard, he looked sexy.

I allowed my eyes to rake his body. His body was well muscled but he sure did lose weight. I frowned, reaching one of my hand to caress his abs up to his chest then rest it on his cheek. I used my thumb to create small circles on his cheek.

I quickly removed my hand as he began to stir. His eyelids fluttered for a few seconds before he finally opened his eyes, meeting my gaze. My stomach welled up with butterflies and my heart started beating fast as his big brown eyes bore to mine. It's crazy how he still had so much affect on me by just staring at me.

I cleared my throat and looked down in my lap. He sat up, leaning his body against the headboard and I could feel him burning holes on the side of my face. I slowly turned my face to him.

He smiled. "Morning."

"Uh morning." I said. "Sorry I woke you up."

"No it's fine." His deep voice boomed, causing a shiver to run down my back. "We need to talk anyway."

"Yeah, we do." I leaned my back against the headboard too. "But surely not now. I have a headache and I need a cold shower." I stood up.

I watched as his eyes went to the front of my panties and I squirmed. "When do you want to talk then cause I-"

His eyes never left my panties as he licked his lips. "Aubrey, my eyes are up here." I said.

He chuckled and he finally made eye contact. "I know princess, I'm just admiring." He said, his curious glancing one more time in my panties then back up in my eyes. I playfully rolled my eyes with a smile on my face.

"We'll talk about..." I glanced on my phone. "2 hours from now. I just need my head to heal a bit."

He glanced at his phone and furrowed his eyebrows. "Robyn, I have to be on a flight in an hour."

"So?" I crossed my arms over my chest and rose my eyebrows.

"Can't we talk now?" He asked. "Please?" He begged with his eyes. I quickly looked away, knowing I would say yes if I maintained eye contact with him.

"No, Aubrey. I have a headache and I don't wanna talk now." I said, my eyes somewhere else but his eyes.

"Princess, look at me." He urged and I shook my head no. "Look at me, baby." He slowly crawled over and out of the bed. He then stood in front of me and held me by my waist. "Robs, I gotta start my tour with Wayne tonight and I need to be there for a bit rehearsals."