Days in the East.

Drake's POV

We finally touched down in Europe. We sat comfortably on the backseat of the limo while they loaded our luggage. Robyn rested her head on my shoulder with her eyes closed. Probably tired. She didn't really get much sleep as she had planed. We were kinda busy for a few hours...If you know what I mean.

The car sped up safely and quickly towards the lights of the airport. Within a few minutes we pulled up at the service entrance as my bodyguard waited for us along with other 3 guys. Once the car stopped the 3 guys unloaded our bags as we made our way through the airport process. We bowed our heads to avoid the flashing lights as we made our way to the rented Range Rover.
"I fuckin' hate these bitches." Robyn mumbled once we were settled in the car.
"That makes the two of us." I sighed heavily and the car sped to our hotel.

""""""""""
"Baby...Robs we here." I whispered, removing a lose strand of hair on her face.
"Mmhh.." she moaned, snuggling her face more on the crook of my neck.
"C'mon princess." I smiled, looking down at her.
"Mmhh.." she moaned again, lifting her head off of the crook of my neck, sitting upright. She smiled and layer her head back on the head supporter and closed her eyes again.
"C'mon sleepyhead." I chuckled nudging her sides. She opened her eyes and stared at me, not saying a thing or moving her body.
"Hey there." I cooed as if she's a baby. Well she looked like one. Cute.
"Hey." She smiled, stretching her arms and let out a yawn.
"Had a nice nap?" I asked and she nodded.
"How long was I out?" She asked.
"The whole ride, now let's go." I said opening the door and got out of the car. Within seconds she got out of the car and my bodyguard escorted us inside the hotel. We crossed the lobby, walking straight to the front desk. There was a white, blonde girl sitting over the desk.

"Hi. Checking in?" The blonde girl said grinning.
"Yes." I smiled back. She's probably a fan. I glanced at Robin and noticed that she was glaring at the girl with her arms crossed. I furrowed my eyebrows at her attitude and I opened my mouth to ask what's wrong but got interrupted.
"Name please." The blonde girl said, now grinning widely. It's official, she's a fan. Robin huffed and stormed off somewhere. I do know what's her issue but hopefully she'll tell me.
"Aubrey Graham." I smiled, hiving the blonde girl my full attention and took out my wallet.
"Oh yeah! Here's a key to your for your room, just hand me your-" I handed her my black Amex card before she could finish her sentence. She giggled and took my card, swiping it on the machine then gave it back to me along with my room keys.
"Have a nice night." The girl said and I thanked her, then walked to Robyns direction.

"Why did-" she cut me off.
"Done flirting with yo' hoe?" She asked and before I could answer the elevator doors chimed open. We got inside the elevator and it didn't take long for the doors to close again. There were a few people inside the elevator so I decided to wait until we reached our room. Within minutes the the doors opened again and Robin was the first one to rush out. I tried to catch up on her but she was walking way too fast and I wasn't in the mood to run. Once I got the keys out, I used them to open the door and Robyn shoved the door, causing it to slam on the wall. The Fuck? She went straight to the bedroom and I closed the door behind me. Sighing, I threw the keys on the near couch and took off my coat and threw it on the couch as well. I went to the bedroom and found her undressing herself. I watched her for a few seconds until I decided to break the silence.
"I wasn't flirting with her." I said quietly enough for her to hear me.
"Took you too long to answer." She tossed the hooded she had on over the chair.

"Babe..Robs I wasn't flirting with her and she ain't my hoe. I got no hoe. I got a smart, amazing woman that I'm madly in love with. That woman is you. No one else." I was trying not to sound as annoyed as I was at this conversation. I just don't see the point. As I was saying that, I was stepping closer and closer to her until my hands were on her waist. She tried to play it cool but I knew my touch had an affect on her. She avoided eye contact until I used one of my hands to make her look me in the eyes.
"Now I know that you weren't flirting with her but she was-" I cut her off.
"I actually think she's just a fan anr-" now was her turn to cut me off.
"Don't defend her." She glared and I put my hands up in my own defence.
"Okay Robs, she was flirting." I playfully rolled my eyes and she hit my chest slightly.
"She ain't no fan, she's a hoe." She pouted so I could agree with her.
"Yes. Yes you right." I chuckled and she giggled.
"I'm sorry I overreacted and I'm madly in love with you too." She placed her hands on both sides of my face.
"That's nothing sweetheart. You were only protecting what's yours." I winked and she giggled again. I took the opportunity to press my lips against hers. She stood on her tippy toes to deepen the kiss. I pressed my body against her, harder. She moaned against my lips and slowly pulled away.
"Whyyy?" I whined, causing her to giggle.
"Babe, I'm tired." She pecked my lips one more time and went towards the bed and got in. I sighed then followed her.