Following my heart

A/N: The award shows and collaborations (years of release) that happen in this story don't match what happens in real life. It's just a fanfic. Some things are true and some are not. Some characters are created like Jacqueline.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Rihanna's POV

11:36 AM

I woke up to my phone going off. I reached in on the nightstand with my eyes still closed and answered it.
"Talk before I hang up." I said with an attitude. You don't disturb me from my sleep and expect me to smile and thank you.

"Yo Rih, sorry for waking you up but I called you to tell you that we have a meeting today." Jay said.

"What meeting?"

"The meeting with the engineer. Final touches to your song...remember?

"Yeah but it was suppose to be on Monday and I'm off this weekend."

"Sorry but you know the drill. Let's meet up at the studio on 1pm."

"Fine. Whatever."
I opened my eyes then hung up. Chris wasn't next to me, so I figured he was already downstairs. I sighed heavily then got up went to take a shower since I only have an hour and some minutes. I hopped in the shower and turned it on. I sighed when the water hit my body and thoughts about last night came rushing into my head. It's really true when they say 'a shower is everybody's thinking place'. I don't regret what happened last night because...well it's not like I never thought about it. Before last night I would think about how his skin would feel like on my own skin, how his lips tasted like, how he would suck on my skin, how big is his dick and last night I got to know about those things and more.

I would love to be with him again but we can't go back to where we used to be. Not when there are other people's hearts involved. When I moved on with Chris I thought that I had gotten past these feelings for Aubrey but I guess I thought wrong. These past few weeks when I'm around him it just caused my feelings for him to rush back but I thought it was nothing. Last night I couldn't control myself and my feelings. Last night felt great and real but then again it shouldn't have happened, I shouldn't have cheated on Chris.

My mind was like: "How could you be so stupid Robyn? How could you do that to Chris?"

My heart was like: "You did nothing wrong Robyn. You did what you always dreamed and wondered about. You followed your heart."

I am so confused right now. My mind and my heart are not making this situation any easy. It seems like my mind and my heart had a debate about what was wrong and right and what I shouldn't do and shouldn't do. I need to get myself and stop all this nonsense. I shook all these days thoughts outta my mind and hopped outta the shower. I did the rest of my morning routine then went downstairs to have breakfast.

Drake's POV

I sat patiently on my car. I glanced down on my wrist watch and Shit! I'm gonna be late for my meeting with Bey. We doing a collaboration for a song called 'Mine' and she wanted us to record it at Roc Nation so her husband can be there. I don't know why she needs his approval so much but it's non of ma business. I hate traffic and I know I'll be in here for at least an hour.

I sat there quietly as I listened to the radio. Diamonds by Rihanna played on the radio and I rolled my eyes then switched off the radio. I'm very passed at her. I don't understand her. 1 minute she's moaning my name the next minutes she's pissed at me. For what?! I didn't force her to sleep with me so I don't get why she acted as if it was my fault. I won't beg her for Shit though and if she wants to act this way, so be it. Fuck her. I got my own girl. I don't need her.