Long time no see!

Drake's POV

I was sitting on my table waiting for my order since I get to have lunch alone now. Thanks to my homie who jus cancelled on me. It was his idea to have lunch in the first place and now he decides to cancel at the last minute. So ducking GREAT.

I took my phone from the table to check on my social networks while I wait for my order. Before I could unlock my phone screen I suddenly got this urge to look up and turn my head . That's when I saw her. That's when she saw me. That's when WE locked eyes. She was standing there staring at me and I jus sat there staring right back at her.

We didn't move or said a word. Just kept staring at each other. My eyes were admiring her up and down. I mean we haven't seen, spoken or texted each other in a very long time. Well...I stopped texting her because she went back to that Nigga even after what he did to her.

I would GLADLY punch the shit outta him if he would disrespect me in any way or even if he would physically/emotionally hurt her again. She's still gorgeous though. I know I have my own beautiful and sexy girlfriend but it doesn't change the fact that Robyn is gorgeous. I was so deep on my thoughts that I didn't realise that Robyn and Melissa were now standing in front of me trying to get my attention.

"Drake?! Hello?!" Melissa said waving her hand in my face.
"Huh?...Oh hi Mel. How you doing?" I said standing up to hug her while Robyn stood there with a surprise expression in her face.
"Hey. I'm doin great Drake. What 'bout you?" She asked as we pulled away.
"I'm alright, thanks." I said smiling at her and after that it was silent between the three of us. We all jus gave each other awkward smiles. So fuckin awkward.

"Well aren't you two gonna greet each other?" Mel said to trying to break the silence.
"Oh yeah. Hi Robyn." I smiled at her.
"Hey Aubrey. How have you been?" She asked returning my smile.
"I've been good but really busy with my Tour but thankfully tomorrow it's my last show. How have you been?" I asked her as she smiled and responded...
"I've been good, thanks. You know..jus workin on my new album and singles." She said smiling.

"Great. I can't wait for you to finish it." I smiled back at her.
"Drake whatchu doin here all by yourself?" Mel asked.
"I was suppose to have lunch with my homie but he cancelled so here I am. Wanna join me?" I asked her hoping they'll say yes cause I really missed hangin' out with them. Especially Robyn. I missed my Bestfriend, Melissa too with her crazy ass.

"Yeah! Sure!" They said at the same time and we all shared a little laugh as joined me on the table. The waitress came and took their orders and we immediately doved into a conversation. Catching up if you would like to call it. The waitress came back with our food and we ate our lunch in silence. But this time it wasn't AWKWARD. When we finished our food we continued to catch up.

We were interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked at the screen and it was my manager, Nick.
"Umm...excuse me ladies, I gotta take this." I said getting up to answer my phone.

D - Yo man, what is it?

N - Your late for the rehearsals man. 1 hour late!

D - Oh Shit! I totally forgot 'bout them. Gimme 15 minutes.

With that I hung up. I lost track of time. I didn't realise I was here for so long. I had to be rehearsing for my last show tomorrow. I hate the fact that I have to leave cause I wanted more time to catch up. This time was not enough at All. I got near the table not wanting to sit down and they stopped talking once I approached the table again.

"Sorry to cut this short but I'm late for my rehearsals." I said smiling and Melissa smiled back while Robyn gave me a half smile. She was frowning but trying to hide her frown with her half smile. But she can never fool me. I mean Never. I know her too much and I definitely know her genuine smile. Not the smile she had right now. I guess she felt the same way I was feeling. She wanted more time to catch.