In love again.

Rihanna's POV

I sat there on the bed still giving him the 'oh shit' look. I was still shocked at how he knew that. I was panicking inside. Think of something Robyn!
Think! Think! Think!

"ANSWER ME!" He yelled again and I literally jumped.
"What?! How could you accuse me of that. You know better than to believe the Media!" I slightly yelled at him not even sure if I should lie or tell him the truth. But telling him the truth was not the best option right now. What if I tell him the truth and he dumps me then I go to Aubrey and he doesn't want to be with me. No! I can't tell him the truth.
"So your telling me that what they're saying is untrue?" He asked in a low tone this time as he sat beside me on the bed.
"Yes. Of course it is!" I lowered my voice as guilt was eating me up.
"You right. I know better than to listen to the media. You and Drake are just close friends, right?" he said grinning at me and took my hand into his. He looked into my eyes
"Right." I assured him smiling and I quickly broke the eye contact. I couldn't look into his eyes too long. When I look into his eyes I feel very guilty. I should feel guilty. I'm unfaithful to him but I can't help it. I love Aubrey and I don't feel guilty about my feelings for him. Not at all! I love the way he makes me feel. I love the way he looks at me when we make love. I love the way his luscious lips taste like. They taste like heaven. I love the feeling I get when he holds me close and kisses me with nothing but passion. When we kiss I feel like we're the only ones in the world, like I'm dreaming. He kisses me like I'm the only thing that matters in his life (but I'm not). When I see him and we make eye contact I feel like butterflies are at the bottom of my stomach. My knees buckle. Like a lovestruck teenager. I think...actually I know that I'm already in love with him again but the question is- Does he feel the same way? I don't think he feels the same way though. Not with the attitude he gave me this morning. I guess I'm in love alone.

Chris leaned in and kissed my lips with so much passion while I just frozed. I guess he believed my lie. Ugh! Lord knows how much I hate doing this to him but Man! I can't help myself. I didn't kiss him back and I didn't push him either. I just sat frozen like a robot. He pulled back and smiled innocently at me. I once again guess he didn't realise that I didn't kiss back. I sent him a fake smile.
"I want to sleep Chris. I'm tired." I snuggling myself under the covers.
"oh yeah. You were busy last night." He smiled getting off the bed.
"Yeah. I was (very) busy last night." I said then closed my eyes.
"Okay then. Get some sleep." He said kissing my forehead before heading downstairs. I sighed heavily after he closed the door behind him. I hate doing this to him after he changed for me. I was seconds away from drifting to slumber when my phone decided to interrupt me. I groaned as I fished for it under my pillow. It was a text from Melly.

"We need to talk. Come over."

"I will but not now. I'm trying to get some sleep."

"Mmh. Bet you were 'very' busy last night...you know at the 'studio'."

"Mel! What's yo issue?!..know what, never mind. We'll talk 'bout this in 4 hours."

"Mkay."

I chucked my phone back under the pillow and drifted to my slumber.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I made myself comfortable in Mel's couch. She came back from the kitchen with two glasses of juice and handed me one glass then sat down next to me.

Melissa's POV

I got comfortable on my couch next to her.
"So bitch...what did we have to talk about?" She asked me then sipped on her juice.
"Ain't you got somethin' to tell me?" I asked her giving her a chance to tell me.
"Watchu mean?" She broke eye contact and focused on her juice.
"Robyn drop it! I know about you and Aubrey." I said with annoyance evident in my words. She gave me the 'oh shit' look but tried to hide it.
"You've seen the news too?" She let out a nervous laugh.
"No! I heard ya convo with him last night when Joyce told me to tell you that dinner was ready." I explained at her and she widened her eyes.
"So you were ear - dropping on my convo." She said soundin all smart.
"Robyn don't you dare turn this on me!" I snapped and she sighed heavily.
"Okay fine. I'm fucking with Aubrey and I know it's..-" I cut her off.
"It's fine. When did this shit start? When was you finna tell me?" I pouted.
"I was gonna tell you but I was afraid that you...you would..- " I cut her off once again.
"Judge you? Robyn I would never judge you. You know I love you and I'll always support your decisions whether I agree with them or not." I put my hands on top of hers.
"Thanks Mel. Your an amazing best friend and I love you too." She smiled at me.
"So when did y'all start fuckin'?" I grinned with curiosity all over my face.
"Friday..." she said and paused as she sipped on her juice. She paused on purpose. She knew how I was dying to ask the actual details. I'm just curious.
"And you went back there yesterday. Mmh...that means he's really good at what he does." I said grinning at her and she laughed at my curiosity as she shook her head.