Crazy In Love

Drake's POV

Robyn called me this morning saying we needed to talk, so I went to her house...well I am in her house now. She's just sitting here on the couch saying nothing. I really don't know what's her issue but I got another thing in mind. I leaned in planting kisses from her cheek, jawline and her neck. I licked, sucked on it and she moved away from me not breaking her gaze on the tv. I scooted closer to her and as I was about to plant another kiss on her neck she pushed my face.
"Aubrey stop!" She glared at me for a split second and looked back at the tv.
"But....Princess, I'm horny." I placed my hand on her uncovered thigh, rubbing it gently.
"Ya always are when you with me. Aubrey are you using me?" She removed my hand off her thigh glaring at me.
"Whatchu mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Are we really friends with benefits? Jus fuckin' an' shit?!" She crossed her arms over her chest.
"No Robs, we're not." I grabbed her hand, caressing it.

"Then why didn't you say anything when I said I love you?"

"Well...'cause I didn't think this shit was more than us jus messin' around." I scratched my head nervously.
"The fuck ya sayin' to me? Aubrey please give me an actual answer!" She said sternly.
"Okay...I love you Robyn but-" she cut me off.
"But what?" She softly asked.
"We in relationships with other people." I held her hand tightly.
"I know that but what are you sayin'?" She caressed my cheek with her free hand.
"I ain't sayin' shit..we'll just have to keep distance in front of people." I said and she nodded. I felt really good after I told her that I loved her. I hated the hurtful and confused expression on her face last night. I didn't sleep well knowing she was somehow hurt 'cause of my selfishness. I didn't think about her feelings and how this thing between us will go. I only thought about me and my feelings and thought it would be best if I kept my feelings to myself. But I was wrong 'cause we both feel the same about each other. I don't know how this will work but I'm not letting it go. I always loved Robyn even when we weren't together and she loved me back. But we gotta keep distance and shit in front of people 'cause paparazzi is already on our asses.

I know I had other things in mind when I came here but I changed my mind. I'll jus enjoy her company without doing the dirty deeds. I only got 3 hours until I go back home.

She looked into my eyes with so much love. I leaned and we shared the most passionate and intense french kiss ever. We pulled away to catch our breaths. She smiled genuinely at me as she snuggled into me and rested her head on my chest. At this moment I'm the happiest men alive.

One Week Later

Rihanna's POV

Lord! It has been a great week. Definitely 'the best week of my life!' I've been spendin' my free time with Aubrey after my studio sessions. We hang in my Apartment. Yes I got an apartment that Chris thinks I sold since I moved in with him. But I can never depend on a man like that. I never really hang out in my apartment 'cause I don't want to be spotted by the fuckin' paparazzi. I now do come here to spend time with Aubs and we haven't been caught by the paparazzi. Mel was the one that actually suggested we hang here if we didn't want to be caught by Chris. A few days ago she caught us messin' around on the bed that Chris and I share. That was so embarrassing.

(Flashback of the day we got caught)

I was standin' by the bed with my phone in hand when I heard the bedroom door close. Terrified, I quickly turned around looking at the door. My heart pounded so hard when I saw him. Aubrey! My knees buckled, but I stood my ground. I smiled so hard that my cheeks were starting to hurt. Him flashing that 'Million Dollar Smile' to me actually made me even more nervous. God!, why am I nervous..I mean it's not like I'm meeting him for the first time. He came towards me with that smile still on his handsome face and I swear my hands were sweating. He stood in front of me as he placed his hands on my waist, causing a shiver to go down my spine. I looked up at him smiling and I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his torso, standing on my tippy toes and kissed his soft lips. I felt my body muscles relax with just a kiss. I didn't realise that I was tense. Maybe it was I was stressing...you know, missing his touch, his kisses, his jokes, his company, his..everything 'bout him. We pulled away to catch our breath. We forgot to breathe. I never let go of his torso though.