Take Care

Rihanna's POV

"Aubrey where are we going." I asked over his shoulder as he dragged me through the lobby, straight to the entrance doors.
"For the last time, We're going out." He said and opened the SUV door for me. I huffed and got inside. I don't know where we're going and he's just sitting there with his stupid grin. I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. He chuckled and leaned in, kissing my forehead repeatedly. I bit my bottom lip so I wouldn't smile. But I failed. I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

The car parked in front of some restaurant and to my annoyance, the paparazzi was here. God knows I hate these hoes. We got out and successfully walked inside the restaurant. A waiter led us to our table, took our orders and disappeared.
"So..are you going to tell me why we're here?" I asked breaking the silence.
"To talk. We didn't get the chance to talk last night." He placed his hand on top of mine.
"What are you doing? The paparazzi will take pictures of this." I removed his hand on mine.

"I don't care. Let them take pictures." He placed his hand on mine, again.
"Oh-k." I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Yeah. I don't want to hide this anymore. I want each and every one to know that you're my women." He smiled. I looked him right in the eyes and honesty is what was written in his eyes.
"And I don't have a problem with that. I want everyone to know that I'm taken and you're taken also." I smiled sweetly at him as he made circles with his thumb on my hand.
"Now I want every nigga to keep their hands to their selves." He grinned and I nodded.
"I also want every hoe to keep their stupid hands to their selves." I stated and he nodded. Now I'm happy that we sorted this out. I guess I can say that he's now MINE.

The waiter came back with our lunch and ate, and talked about random stuff. My head was killing me. This hangover I had was really a bitch. I regret drinkin last night. Aubs seems to be unaffected by hangover. I wish I could just go back to the hotel room and sleep for the whole day.

"I have a surprise for you at the." Aubrey said breaking the silence.
"Oh...what's the surprise?" I smiled excitedly.
"It wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you." He winked and I playfully rolled my eyes at him, making him chuckle. When we finished, Aubs paid the bill and we headed back to hotel.

"Now I need you to close your eyes." He said stopping in front of me before we made our way inside our hotel room.
"Why? It's already surprise time?" I raised my eyebrow.
"Yes. Now stop asking questions and close your eyes." He said sternly and I rolled my eyes and closed them. I heard the door open and he pushed me to go inside and the door closed.
"Ok. Open your eyes." He said and I did as told. I blinked a few times, not believing who I was seeing in front of me right now.
"MEL?!" I grinned and she giggled.
"In the flash boo." She came over to me and hugged me. I hugged her tightly. I missed her so much. That's my sis y'all.
"I missed you." I said once we pulled away.
"I missed you too." She slightly hit me on my shoulder. I turned my attention to Aubrey, who was standing there smiling.

"I love my surprise babe." I truthfully said.
"Glad to hear that." He smiled. I cupped his face and connected our lips in a slow, soft and passionate kiss. He placed his hands on my waist, closing the gap between us. I pressed my lips against his lips more to deepen the kiss. He took my bottom in his mouth and gently bit it. I moaned into the kiss and tilted my head to the side.
"Uhh...y'all know that I'm here, right?" Mel cleared her throat and we pulled away, smiling.
"We almost forgot." I said, still gazing at Aubrey.
"Seemed like y'all did forget." Mel said once again. We finally gave her a full attention.
"Babe I gotta head to the rehearsals. We'll meet there." Aubrey said.
"Ok." I wrapped my arms around his torso, and he knew what I wanted.
"Bye Mel." He said.
"Bye Bro." Mel waved. Aubs looked down at me and planted a kiss on my lips, which turned into a full blown make out session.

"Uh-uh y'all. It hasn't been even 10 minutes since y'all arrived and I'm already tired of this lovey-dovey shit." Mel said sounding annoyed, making me and Aubs to smiled against each others lips.
"Get a man Mel." Aubs said, making Mel to roll her eyes. Aubrey pecked my lips one more time then went to her rehearsals. I got my phone out and texted Katy to come over and she told me she was on her way. Me and Mel were catching up about random things when we head a nock on the door. I got up and went to open the door.
"Hey kitty." I said to Katy as she got inside.
"Hi but you gotta stop calling me kitty." She hugged me then went over to hug Mel.
"Why? I love the name." I giggled, sitting on the couch across from hers and Mel.
"You wouldn't want me to call you forehead, right?" She giggled and I stopped giggling. Mel busted into laughter and I glared at the both of them.
"Watchu laughing at Melly Molly." I mocked, knowing that she hates the name.
"Fuck you." She crossed her arms over her chest.
"Fuck you too and Kitty over there." I pointed at Katy. They looked at each other and grinned.
"Forehead!" They said at the same time and busted into laughter. I huffed and switched on the TV.

They were trying to talk to me but I ignored them. They talked for a couple of minutes until someone's name came up.
"Did you hear that Robs?" Mel said raising her eyebrow.
"I wasn't listening." I turned my attention to their annoying asses.
"Rumours has it that Chris is writing a new song." Katy said, almost hesitating to say his name. But she shouldn't feel like that. I ain't got no problems with Chris.
"So?" I raised any eyebrow at her.
"They say it's about you." She said in almost a whisper.
"I don' care. Let him write whatever he wants. It's his life, his career and his songs." I half lied. I did kinda care. I wanted to know what he was gone write about. Was he gonna diss me or Aubrey? Was he gonna write 'bout how I cheated on him? Was he gonna make people see me as a hoe? Those were the kinda questions that were in my mind but at the end of the day, I gave no Fucks.

Drake's POV

"Is everything set for tonight Philip?" I asked the stage manager.
"Yes sir. Everything is set up for her." Philip said and I nodded. I was kinda nervous for tonight's show but I know what I'm doing. I'm doing this for the woman I love. I'm surprising her to come on stage to sing with me our song 'Take care' and I want her to sing her single (pour it up) on my show. She doesn't know she'll be singing tonight and I hope she doesn't freak out.

I was already done with my rehearsals and we now in my dressing room, getting ready for the show. My crew was here and we're planning on turning it up in the club.

"Yo drizzy, ya shawty is here." Nick said as he opened the door. Mel, Katy and my baby walked in.
"Hey baby." She walked over me and sat on my lap.
"Hey sweetie." I kissed her cheek.
"Drizzy you got 15 minutes man." The stage manager said and walked out.
"Can y'all give us a minute?" I asked to my crew, Mel and Katy. They nodded as Robyn looked at me confused. Mel closed the door and Robyn turned her attention to me.
"So why we're alone?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Because there's a surprise I've set for you." I smiled.
"Oh? What's the surprise? She grinned excitedly.
"I want you to join me on stage and we'll sing take care then you can sing your single, pour it up." I said and she stayed quiet. I was kinda worried. Her face had no expression but then she smiled. I smiled back, nervously.
"You serious?" She grinned.
"Yeah." I mirrored her grin.
"Oh my god, babe that's-" she got cut off.

"Drake we need you on stage." Someone banged on the door. I looked at the door, then back at Robyn and grinned.
"Shall we?" I extended my hand for her to take it.
"Yes, we shall." Smiling, she took my hand, leading me out of the room.

This night will be epic. I can feel it!!!