Jaylin walked in and dapped us up "what ya bustas in hea talkin bout?" He asked "talking bout how he can't live without des hoes" Q said jaylin shook his head "mane how sista in law doing?" Jay asked "she doin gud she puttin in dat werk ya'hurrd " I said they nodded "I need me a bih like dat see ya got it made gone end up losin ole shorty" jay said I smacked my lips "she ain't goin no wea she know I luv ha ass" I said dey both start laughin I looked at dey ass "mane how bout y'all get to werk since errything funny" they left out chuckling I shook my head. I rolled up ah swisha and lit it up inhaling the smoke.

My brah jayC walked in and sat down "wassam aye say slime I ova heard bj nem on da west side said dey was gonna kidnap yo girl" he said I looked at em like he was crazy "yo ya fr?" I asked he nod it "did dey say when and dey must be watchin ha ass" I said "dey said dey seen ha last night at v live" he said I nodded and got up daping em up "appreciate ya fa tellin me brah" I handed em a stack and ran out da room "aye jaylin and Q cmere" I said dey walked up to me "I need y'all to go find jb and his niccas dey talm bout dey gonna kidnap ma girl ain't bout to let dat happen" I said dey nod it and left I left spedin to the hospital. When I got there I called ha and told ha to come outside.

Tiarra POV

It was my lunch break so I went to see what cam wanted. As I walked out a group of the other nurses that didn't like me for some reason rolled they eyes. I waved at them and walked out the hospital and walked up to cam's car. He got out and hug me we passionate kiss "ya can't go home tonight aight we gotta go to da condo aight" he said and I pushed him "mane what you done got yourself into now?" I asked he shook his head "did ya see jb at the club last night?" He asked and I shrug "who is that?" I asked as we got into the car "Don't worry bout it just know him and his niccas said dey gonna try to kidnap ya" he said he pulled up at Waffle House and parked and we got out "wtf so now I'm in your bullshit cam'ron?" I ask he grabbed my hand but I snatched it back "when you gonna stop trapping dude I can't keep on living like this" I said he sigh "baby let's go eat let's talm bout dis later" he said we walked inside and sat down.

I looked at the menu and the waitress walked up to us and I seen ha slick ass bit ha lip at cam. I told ha my order and the bitch smiled hard when cam showed his gold grillz I paid nem no mind she had left after he told her his order "baby ya gud?" Cam asked I nod it our food came and we ate silently. He took me back to work "I'll be hea waitin fa ya aight" he said I ignored him walking into the hospital. After work I had went outside to see cam standing beside the car. As I was walking one of them hoes said "hey capo" and he said hey back I turned around to see Kayla ass.

I got in the car and got on my phone "ya still mad at me baby," cam asked I didn't say nothing he snatched my phone out my hand and I looked up at him "give me my phone" I said he grab my hand "not until ya talk to me" he said I rolled my eyes "now I know why Kayla don't like me because you fucking with ha ass right cam'ron" I said he smacked his lips "I don't fuck wid ha I know ha ass becuhz she used to go out wid one of ma bros" he said I shook my head not believing shit he saying. "Give me a kiss baby I'm not fuckin wid ha aight" He said I really wasn't believing shit he was saying right now. I got on my phone and played iMessage games against people "give me my phone cam'ron"

I said as he snatched my phone out my hand once again, he grabbed my neck and smash his lips onto mines "stop playin wimme tiarra" he said letting my neck go,he put my phone in his pocket and sped to the condo. The condo was out of the city so it was a long drive. When we got there he put the code in and the gate open. I got out and went inside, I liked the condo but I hate coming here. I went upstairs into our room and stripped out my clothes getting into the shower. As I was washing up I looked through the glass window to see cam walking in. He sat on the counter and I shook my head. I got out and put the towel around me, he walked up to me and wrap his arms around my waist. He kiss me on the neck and I bit my lip but I wasn't about to let this happen tonight. I turned my head "ya still mad at me I said I don't fuck wid ha" he said he start kissing me and we walked towards the wall I was giving in but I wasn't tryna have sex tonight. He took my towel off and it fell on the floor and that's when I knew it was not gonna be easy. I tried to get the towel but he picked me up and start kissing me.

He walked into the room and laid me on the bed getting on top of me. He kiss me on the neck and I let out a soft moan. He unbuckle his pants and pulled out his dick. I tried to get up but he tighten his grip "baby I'm tired not tonight" I said he slid himself in me and I gasps "give me a kiss" he said I shook my head and he start deep stroking in me making me moan. I kiss em as he stroke in me. It felt so good how he was sucking on my nipples and whispering nasty things in my ear. I got on top and rode em while he thrust his dick up and down in me "Ah daddy" I moan as I bounce up and down making my ass clap. I laid on the bed ass up face down and he insert himself in me and  I arched my back. He smacked my ass and start pounding in me "wats ma name?" He asked "Daddyyyy" I moaned loudly and that made em speed his pace up, my ass was clapping on his balls which made clapping noises.

His impressions showed me he was ready to tap out.  I could tell because he start smacking my ass and matching my rhythm. We finally tapped out and we layed down. I went to sleep instantly,when I woke up he wasn't there. I got up and wrapped the sheet around my body going into the bathroom to see him taking a shower. He opened the glass door and motion me to come here. I took off the sheet making it hit the floor and I walked into the shower with him. He start kissing me and I thought to myself he wants round 2 which is not about to happen. I wrapped my arms around him and he pick me up"baby put me down" I said he kiss me instead and insert himself in me. I lean on the glass as he start stroking fast in me. When we tapped out we washed one another up and got out.