Wisdom Teeth (Louis)

Start from the beginning

"This is horrible," he sobbed. He gagged and spit into the water.

"Try to relax Louis," you told him. He heaved over the bowl bringing up stomach acid. There was nothing in his stomach to bring up. He sobbed letting tears fall from his eyes.

"I want to be done," he cried.

"I think you're almost done baby. Try to take a deep breath." He took a breath and let out a soft sob afterwards. "Shh baby, you're ok," you whispered. He took another breath and coughed a little.

"I think I'm ok," he whimpered softly.

"Ok baby, let's get you back to bed, yeah?" He nodded. "Ok babe." You flushed the toilet and got Louis back in bed. You went to the kitchen and got a bottle of sprite for him to sip on. "Here buddy try this," you said handing him the bottle. He took a few small sips and put the bottle down.

"I still feel sick," he whimpered. You put the trash can in the corner of the room next to the bed.

"Relax, I'm gonna go find something for you to try to eat." He groaned at the thought. You left the room and went to the kitchen. You weren't sure what he could even eat at this point. Completely overwhelmed you decided to ask for help. You grabbed you phone and called the first person you thought of.

"Hey lass."

"Liam I need your help," you said while tears popped to your eyes.

"What wrong darling?" he asked sounding concerned.

"Louis isn't doing well. He's in a lot of pain and he just threw up which really worries me," you explained.

"It's not uncommon for people who get their wisdom teeth out to throw up," he reassured you.

"It can't be good for his mouth."

"Well I mean it's not, as long as he doesn't keep throwing up you should be fine."

"What should I give him?"

"Something like Sprite to start with. A few crackers, make sure he takes as small a bite as he can. He still can't really chew so he needs to just let them dissolve in his mouth. See if he can keep those down and go from there. Oh, and don't give him any more medicine, that won't help settle his stomach."

"Ok. Ok I got it. Thank you so much Liam," you sighed with relief.

"Course darling, let me know if you need anything else."

"I will, you're a lifesaver. Bye Li."

"Bye Y/N." You hung up and grabbed a few crackers to take back to Louis.

"Lou," you said softly walking in to the room. He looked up at you. "Try to eat these. Slowly. Liam said just let them dissolve in your mouth." He nodded and took the crackers from you. He got a few down and then stopped.

"I can't," he muttered.

"What's wrong Lou?" Before he could answer his stomach sent up what he had just eaten. He grabbed the trash and heaved into it. Your heart broke. "I'm so sorry baby," you cried putting your hand on his back. He got up everything he had eaten then looked over at you. You took the trash from his hand and set it down. You grabbed the bottle of Sprite and handed it to him. "Try to just drink Lou," you whispered. He took small sips then put it down. His eyes got heavy. He was clearly exhausted.

"Lay with me," he whispered. You did as he wished and got into bed with him and pulled him close to you. He was asleep within minutes. He stayed asleep for over an hour and he woke up again and immediately grabbed for the trash. You were jolted awake and saw Louis's pain and felt your heart sink.

"Baby," you sighed. You comforted him until he was done. His hands shook as you once again took the trash from him. "Baby I'm going to call the doctor. This isn't normal." Louis nodded. Normally he would have protested but he agreed. You called your doctor's office and asked what you needed to do. They told you if he got bad to take him to the ER. They told you just to try to keep fluids in him. You thanked him and hung up. You told Louis he needed to try to keep drinking. He picked back up his drink and took a few more sips.

"I'm sorry," he said hoarsely.

"Don't be sorry babe. I'm sorry you're so sick," you cooed rubbing your hand down his back.

"I'm so tired."

"Let's lay back down." You pulled him back down and held him. He was once again out within minutes. You were so worried about him. He woke up a few hours later and brought up what little he had in his stomach. "We need to go to the hospital Louis. This is bad." You rushed him to the hospital where they hooked him up to an IV to get some fluids back in him. They explained he had a bad reaction to the anesthetic and that it wasn't as uncommon as you thought. They assured you Louis would be fine and that no damage was done to his mouth. You sighed in relief knowing that Louis would be alright. After he was released from the hospital you took him home making him as comfortable as you could.

"Y/N," he whispered as you got into bed.

"Yeah buddy?"

"Thank you for taking care of me." You smiled and kissed his head.

"Always."