#42- He notices you at the concert

KEY:

(Y/F/B)- your/favourite/boy (Harry,Louis,Liam,Niall,Zayn)

(B/N)- boys/name

You're finally going to see your favourite boyband One Direction in concert with your best friend. You didn't get the change to go to the Up All Night tour so your mum treated you to the Take Me Home one.

After letting the security scan your tickets you both run into the large arena. It was already filling up fast. You make your way to your almost front row seats. You're about 6 or 7 from the front. The view is incredible, it's just like being at the front.

The concert starts moments later and you keep your eye on (Y/F/B) as he's your favourite and you want him to notice you especially. You and your friend jump around like crazy, screaming your heads off and waving posters in the air.

About half way through the concert (Y/F/B) notices you and laughs at how silly but cute you look jumping around, bashing into other girls next to you.

He quickly runs to the back of the stage during Kiss You. You're not sure what he's doing till he comes back with Josh's drum stick. He says something to Louis who says something to the security directly in front of the stage. (Y/F/B) passes the stick to him and points to you. Eventually the stick makes its way to you.

Taking it with a shocked and excited expression on your face you hold it close. He mouths 'Look at it' clearly. You look down to see there is a piece of paper around it. You take it off and unravel it. It reads:

'I see you, meet me backstage once the concert ends ;)

Love (Y/F/B) x'

You smile in shock and feel like you're going to faint. He winks at you and gets back to the song. At first you didn't want the concert to end, but now you couldn't wait till it did so you could go backstage with your friend and meet the boys!

A concert you will truly remember...

I haven't posted in absolute ages! I feel terrible, I'm so sorry..x