#43- *read to find out what it's about*

KEY:

(Y/F/B)- your/favourite/boy (Harry,Louis,Liam,Niall,Zayn)

(B/N)- boys/name

A normal daily routine for you would be; get up, have a shower, eat breakfast, brush your teeth, and go to school. But one morning, it was all different.

You woke up at the same time you would everyday. You sit up and yawn, rubbing your eyes because you're too tired to keep them fully open. Uncovering yourself and swivelling your legs to the side you stand up and walk to a mirror.

You open your eyes fully and look at yourself in the mirror, except you're not looking at a teenage girl, you're looking at the one and only (Y/F/B). You stand gawping at the figure in the mirror who is definitely not you.

(Y/F/B), talking to you like normally.

"Umm, yeah?" you answer. You even have his breath taking voice!

"Get ready for sound check. It's in 30 minutes, see you there" he tells you and leaves the room. Once he leaves you're left alone in his bedroom. As you look around, you spot his phone on the bedside table. You're not sure if you should look at it, but your brain is shouting at you to, so you follow its orders and go to pick it up.

The background is him which makes you laugh. He's got apps and a bunch of contacts which you force yourself not to look through. The one thing you are dying to do is go on his twitter and follow yourself. Its sneaky and a bit risky, but that doesn't stop you from doing it.

You quickly search for your twitter and follow yourself before hastily getting ready for sound check. Suddenly, you hear a peculiar noise. There's this beeping noise coming from somewhere but you're not sure where from?

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*
You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock beeping. It's 6am, the time you wake up for school each day. You think to yourself for a minute about that so called dream you had. It was so realistic you can't tell if it was a dream or reality.

Running to your mirror on the wall you check to see if it's you. Luckily it is. Then you check your twitter. When you log in you see you have received a new follower, and guess who that was...

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this silly imagine. I was thinking 'what would it be like to be a member of one direction for a day?' and then decided to write an imagine of it! Haha :D