Chapter 10.

When I woke up the first thing I saw was Kians face. He was so cute sleeping. I decided I was going to take a picture. I turned to get my phone in the little table thing on the side of my bed and then turned back to his eyes open. "Fuck" I whispered. He smiled. "Not today babe."
"Yeah you got me." I said kind of sad. I whipped my phone back out and snapped the picture. I looked to see it and it was so cute! "AWE BABE"
"Really?"
"Yeah sorry dude" he got closer to me and it looked like he was going in for a kiss. I leaned in and closed me eyes. Then instead of kissing me he grabbed my phone and jumped off the bed. I immediately took off after him but he was already in the bathroom. With my phone. "KIAN ILL KILL YOU IF YOU DELETE THAT PICTURE!" I screamed out the door.
"Well I guess you'll have to deal with a dead Kian and a dead Kians body." He said back to me.
"I hate you." I said sliding down the door on my back. He then opened the door making me fall back. I looked up at him aggravated. He smiled.
"No you don't." He stepped over me and dropped my phone down on me.
"You little asshole." I said helping MYSELF up. Ok it's one thing to delete the picture just kidding around but don't be such a dick. Why was he acting like that. "Why are you acting like this? I was just kidding around with you by taking the picture. You took it to a different level acting like your acting."
"I was kidding too. I was just getting ready to come help you up and say just kidding but apparently you can't take a joke." I scoffed and started to walk downstairs. What a douche.

KIANS POV
~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why I was acting like that, but I was. She scoffed and started to walk down stairs. I went after her. "Wait," I said. She kept walking. I grabbed her arm and spun her around so she was in my arms against my chest. She sighed. "Let go please" she whispered. I kissed her jaw, then I kissed all the way from the top of her jaw to the corner of her mouth. She turned around and smashed her lips on mine. "I fucking hate you." She said into the kiss. "I know." I whispered. We broke away and I said "you want to go on an adventure?"
"What kind of an adventure?"
"You'll see if you go."

Brinleys pov
-------------------

"Uh, okay I guess." He grabs my hand and we run down stairs.
"Wait!" I stop in my tracks.
"We'll need water I know we will." I added. He said ok and I went to the fridge and grabbed one and tossed it To Kian, then I got mine and went back to Kian. He grabbed my hand and we ran out the door and into the car. He even opened my door for me. Awwwweee. "Thanks Kian" I said to him. "You deserve the best" he says with a smile.
"Why are you acting so sweet?"
"Well I just want you to have a good time, andireallyreallylikeyouandiwantyoutolikemetoo." I didn't understand that last part he said last because he like really fastly mumbled it.  "Uh okay." I said. The. We got in to the car and took off on our adventure. I seriously wonder where he's taking me. Hmm I guess I'll just have to find out.