Chapter 5

^^^brinley in picture above

Kians P.O.V.

(Right after he says "I can already tell your going to be my infinity")👇🏼

I got up and laid on the little couch in the room and stared at the white ceiling. She was so beautiful. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. Someone as perfect as her. I even held her hand and when she woke up and when I pulled my hand away she said she didn't mind. Did she like me? No, Kian your stupid. She doesn't even know you. She was probably just scared and wanted me to comfort her. I knew she was going to be mine though. I had to be with her. I just had to. I could tell we were meant for each other. She was going to be my infinity, my forever. I closed my eyes and and thought for another 5 minutes then I felt someone watching me. I opened my eyes and saw Brinley looking at me. What was she doing?! I gave her a friendly smile  and sat up. Then I patted down beside me and she sat down and smiled back at me. "Do you need something?" I asked her. She just stood there and blushed. Then she looked at me. "Hey." She was so weird. "Uhh hey there?" She smiled and then giggled. She was so cute. "I don't need anything. I just thought I'd come sit by you." Why did she want to? Maybe she was just lonely. Wait did she hear what I said earlier? "Oh uh okay." We just looked at each other deeply. I felt like I had known her forever. Like I knew everything about her and she knew everything about me. Then she blushed and looked away.
"How did you do that?" She asked.
"Do what?"
"That look. The way you just looked into my eyes and it seemed like you knew all my secrets and everything.like we had known each other for years and years."
"Because it feels like I have known you. Like we've met before or like I need to know you. Like I have to get to know you and be with you."
we kept looking at each other intently and then I scooted closer to her so our faces were only inches apart. Then i whisper
"You know what I mean?" She inches closer. Then whispers in return
"Yeah." Then I reach up and gently put my hand over her cheek and start to lean in. Then I kissed her. It was amazing. Like the world stopped in place in awe of us. Our lips moved in sync. She then slowly reaches up and grabs my hand off of her cheek and intertwined her fingers with mine. Then I smiled into the kiss. She was so cute I just couldn't help it. Then she smiled and we pulled apart slowly still smiling. She blushed and looked away.
"Woah." I say
"Yeah." She whispers
"Did you feel it too? The Sparks? Like the whole world stopped in place and it was just us?" I asked
"Yeah, that's exactly how it felt."
"I'm glad." Now I'm one step closer to making her mine. She blushed and looked away again. Then I grabbed her hands and held them. Then I grabbed her legs and put them over mine so that she was facing me. "You're beautiful." She blushes then looks down at our hands while smiling. Damn that smile could make a room light up. I put my finger under chin and lifted it up. "I mean it." I then inches closer. We were now only centimeters apart. Our noses almost touched. Then I kissed her passionately. Our lips moving in sync once agin. We kissed for a little while. Heck it was more of a make out. We pulled away  and I smiled at her. She smiled back then she kissed me on the cheek and walked back to her bed. Damn she was fine. I couldn't wait until she was mine. She was a hella good kisser and she was just great. When she blushed butterflies attacked my stomach. I'm really staring to fall for her

/

Brinleys P.O.V.

Last night was amazing. Even though my head hurt really bad it was worth every last bit of it. Today I was suppose To go home. Kian just called my mom. He was so nice to her and polite. I wish he could come home with us. When Kian finished talking on the phone he came over and sat by me.
"Did you tell her to bring my clothes?"
"Yes I did."
"I'm impressed lawley."
"Good. That's what I'm going for." He said with a smirk and wink. This boy is killing me. We know nothing about each other and already like each other so much. Well I really like him but I don't know if he likes me. By hour he acted last night I would hope so. I don't know but I'm glad we met. I'm glad I'm an idiot and ran across the street for the money. I'm so glad. I wonder if he is too. I don't know maybe. I hope so.  I really like him. He's amazing.

------------------------------------------