Chapter 2.

^^^brinley in picture above
-

It's already time to go to California. I'm a little nervous to get on the plane but whatever. I look at my mom and brooklynne. Brooke looks so exited. I mean I am very exited but I'm just so nervous. I hope we land safely. We started to board and I felt butterflies. A mixture of good and bad ones. I was so ready to just land and get to the new house. Me and brooklynne put our stuff in the little departments above us. We sat down and I looked at brooke and squeezed her hand.
"Are you nervous?" She said while sneezing my hand back.
"Most definitely."
"Just think of how amazing the new house will be!"
"Yeah." I said while looking out the plane window. " I bet it will be great." With that I fell asleep.
~

We just landed about 10 minutes ago. I was so exited. Me and Brooke are on our way to Starbucks. She already knew what she was going to get. The same thing she got last time off the secret menu. I was going to get the same thing I got too. We walked up there and ordered our fancy drinks then walked back to my mom. I was just looking at Brooke. I don't ever appreciate her enough. She is such a good friend, she's been there for me forever and I love her. "Brooke?"  I asked her maintain eye contact "Yes?" She said looking scared  "I love you. I hope we stay friends forever and grow old together."
"I love you too and I also hope the same." We both laughed a little and then had a funny face challenge. I won because I'm queen. And I'm ugly af.
Brooke on the other hand is gorgeous. That's why she lost. She says I am pretty but I completely disagree. I think I'm not pretty at all. I look like a raunchy rhinoceros . "Umm Brinley can you like stop making that face and snap out of it" Brooke said laughing
"Um yeah sorry." I realized I was scrunching my eyebrows and my mouth was open a little. I shook my head and looked up at my surroundings. "Holy shit were in California, holy shit." I realized. Brooke looked at me and laughed "No, I thought we were in Africa making food for the starving giraffes." She sarcastically said. "Wow, you brought up the giraffes. Wow" I laughed and then We went to go get our Starbucks when they called our names and then came back "Umm girls it's time to go to our new house." My mother said and me and Brooke looked at each other and screamed. "OMG IM SO EXITED!!" I talk/yelled
"IM GONNA DIE!"  Brooke got so exited she dropped her Starbucks. "DANG FLABBIT!" She screamed while looking at her Starbucks that was now on the floor."well shit." I said laughing "Brooke it's okay you can have the rest of mine." I offered after I realized how sad as she was.
"Aw really babe?"
"Yeah it's all good." I gave her my Starbucks sadly. It hurt to give it to her but it's okay. She deserves it for coming here with an ugly elephant like me and LIVING with ME. She's pretty cool. I love her to death and I can't wait to see what our lives have ahead of us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~