Chapter 1.

^^^^ Brooke In picture above

"HEY BRINLEY, WAKE UP! WE NEED TO TALK!" My mom yelled at me from down stairs. I rub my eyes and I get up and grab my phone. I try to wake up quickly. I get up and walk down stairs sleepily to see my mom on the couch. "What did you want to talk about?"
"Come sit." I'm worried now. Why did she tell me to sit? I walk over there and sit next to her with my emotion on my face. "What is it?" I asked scared. "Well..." My mom starts off. "My grandfather, your great grandpa has died. He offered us his house in California in his will and We are going to go live there. Its a very nice house and it's pretty big. PaPa I guess knew we were having some money troubles and was very generous and gave us his house in his will. It has no payment so it will help us a lot."
"Great PaPa died?" I say tears in my eyes. That's all I could think about. This is sooooo much to take in. Me and him were close when I was a child but then mom got a job in Washington and we had to move away he stayed behind and we had to leave him.
"Yes I'm so sorry i know you were close."
"When do we leave?" I asked trying to change the subject.
"In a week. Yes I know this is probably hard to all take in and at short notice but we need to start packing fast. Get all of your things that you want the most and all your clothes. We can't afford to rent a truck to take everything so we have to fit it in mine and your car. There is also a job close to the house for me to work at. It's an office and I will be gone almost all the time."
"O-okay." I stutter remembering I will be leaving my best friend friend Brooke behind. I'm so heart broken, I can't leave her. "What about Brooke, I can't leave her!" I say with my voice cracking.
"Brinley you can bring Brooke."
"Really?!"
"Yes. Since she is already living in that apartment by herself I bet she can." She suggested.
"Thank you so much mom. how many rooms are in this new house?"
"About 5"
"Woah this has to be a big house!"
"Yeah actually it is." I'm so glad Brooke gets to come with us and experience this with me. I won't really miss my school I don't have any other friends but her. Brooke is my best friend. She has wavy blonde hair, which she usually straightens, and green eyes. She is gorgeous. She's pretty much your average bad bitch. She's funny. Really funny. Like probably the funniest person I know. She knows when To be silly and when to be serious and also knows when to cut a bitch if needed. I'm not really a lot like her. I'm a little shy but when you know me I'm anything but shy...but I also know when to cut a bitch if needed. I also have brown wavy long hair but my eyes are blue and I'm short and skinny. I'm a senior. Me and Brooke both are. We've been friends since like kindergarten, but we became best friends in 4th grade. We know just about everything about each other.
~

I go to Brooke's apartment and knock. She doesn't answer. I knock again. I look at my phone to see the time and it's 11. So I unlock the door to her apartment and go in. I smirked to my myself, I have an extra key so I can get in whenever I want. "BROOKE WAKE UP!" I walk around a little and then yell again. "BROOKE!"
I go in her room and see her. She is dead asleep. I scream at her "BROOOOOOOOOOKKKKEEEE!!!! WAAAAKKE UUUUUPP!!!!! She jumps a little and falls off the bed.  She was sleeping with her arm off the bed and her leg so It was easy for her to fall. I laugh so hard I almost pee my pants. She looks up at me while dying of laughter along with me. She Barley gets out in gasps of air " im--(laughing) about to (more laughing) pee (laughing) my (laughing) PANTS!!!!" She yells/ laughs. We both calm down a little after a while and She gets up and I say, "Hey I got to tell you something."
"You couldn't have waited until I got up you little shit?" She giggles.
"No that's why I woke you up."
"Okay spill."
"Alright so we are moving.........to California."
she looks at me and looks very upset. She had tears in her eyes already.
"Your leaving?" Her voice cracks and she said it in more like a whisper. Honestly it broke my heart even though I know all of the news.
"Yeah. But guess what."
"What?" She said now with tears coming out of her eyes. Damn it I was hoping she wouldn't cry. Even though I'm really happy she can come I'm crying now because she is and she doesn't know the good news and she's really sad.
"My mom says you can come!!!!" I try really happy "Wait. really?!" Her eyes lit up. "Yeah! My great PaPa died........." I said with a pause because it still hurt inside knowing if NEVER see him again and I didn't even get to say bye or anything.
"And he put me and my mom in his will to have the house. I guess it's really nice and in a nice neighborhood."
She hugs me then says "I'm in."
"Like your coming?!"
"Well yeah. This sounds awesome!!"
"Yeah it is but we are leaving in a week so you need to be packed and ready."
"Okay! IM SO EXITED!!!"
"I know right me too!!!!"
-
Im waiting for her to get around and we go shopping and get stuff for California. "Isn't California pretty warm?" Brooke says
"I mean yeah I guess. I don't really know." 
"Okay well I'm gonna google it."
I laugh at her and say ok.
"Umm yeah right now it's...." she looks back down at her phone " 84 degrees."
We go into forever 21 and get some cute crop tops and shorts. "OMFG BROOKE!!! This is soooo you!" I say looking at this super cute crop too outfit with cute washed out jean shorts. She grabs it and says, " You know me too well." She buys it and Afterwards we left there, we are just walking around and Brooke stops in her steps. I stop and look at her. She says "Let's get Starbucks!!!" She says in the most valley girl voice possible. I laugh at her and watch her as she pulls out her phone. She is still just standing in the middle of the walk way. She is just standing there on her phone. "Brooke I thought we were getting Starbucks."
"Yeah hold on." I laugh at her again. She is so into whatever she is looking at ok her phone.
"Oooooo that looks good. " She gives me her phone. "see. It's called The Bomb." I look at it and it's coffee. Starbucks coffee. "What are you on?"
"Oh I'm on the secret menu."
"Oh cool can I see what I want too?"
"Yeah I know what I'm getting."
"Okay thanks!"
"Yup." I look through it and I stop on one that's called butterbeer and it looks really good. So I decide I want that one. "I want this one."
"Oooo looks good." I realize that we are still in the middle of the walk way and start walking again. We walk to Starbucks and get our fancy frappuccinos off of he secret menu.
"Uh hi can I get um..." I grab her phone and show her the picture
" this?" I asked questionably. "Um yes you can!" She girl at the register said very chirpy. "Ok then I want that and she wants.." I let her go up and say what she wanted. We soon got ours and I tasted mine. It was amazing!  "Mm mine is really good. Like damn."
"Omg me too."   She said making a face to prove it and nodding her head. We shop around a little more and get more stuff.
-

When we get home we share what we got. "ooooo I really like that too it's super cute."
"I got it at WetSeal."
"Well I love it."
"I like those shorts!" She pointed at the bleached out high wasted shorts.
"Thanks beoooottcchhh." I said valley girly  imitating the her earlier.
"Yuup." She said back just as I did.  "You should pair this with this! It would be really cute on you!" She said to me suggesting an out fit that might I say is super cute. "Oh man good thinking thats really cute!" I thank her. We go back and forth between what we got for like another 15 min.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I really hoped you liked the first chapter! I'm going to make another chapter soon. Probably sometime next week