Chapter 7

^^^Picture of Brooke's shirt above😂

We got to Walmart and Kian went to the carts and got one out of the line of them. We were going to the frozen isle until Kian spoke up. "Brooke you know what would be really funny?"
She raised her eyebrows.
"What?"
"Since your shirt says "shit happens when you party naked" If we went and got a ball and put it under your shirt, then went to the baby section and take a picture." She laughed and agreed.
"Dude your brilliant!" Brooke said laughing some more. Am I overreacting or should they stop talking. Why am I jealous? We went to the ball section and I got the biggest ball there. "Woah! You really think I can fit that in my shirt?!?"
"Yes" I say with a duh face. She rolls her eyes and says
"What. ever. Becky!" In that high pitched valley girl accent. Me and Kian laugh as she squeezes the ball in her shirt.
"Oh well I guess I should have put this in my shirt when we got there." She says as she tried to take it out.
"NO BROOKE WAIT!" I scream at her. She raises her eyebrows. "What?"
"I dare you to keep it it until we get to the baby section!"
"Are you joking? It's all the way across the store!"
"Exactly." I say smirking at her. I look over at Kian and he is laughing. He looks really cute when he laughs. He looks cute all the time. I wish we were dating. Then we could act like a couple. I would love that. I mean we could be friends with benefits but then I'm scared he would be with other girls. I know he's not like that but what if he was? I barley know him. I don't know. I was shaken out of my thoughts by Kian waving his hand in my face. I was so confused. I came to focus and he was so cute I Could just marry him on the spot. "Marry me?" I said with out thinking. He gave me a confused look with a laugh. I froze.
"Wait did I just say that out loud?" I said with big eyes. Then Brooke spoke up.
"Uh yeah honey, yah did." I gave her even bigger eyes and then Kian started laughing. I blushed and laughed it off. We got to the baby section and then Kian got his phone out to take a picture.
"Dude this is awesome."  Kian said while taking the picture we all laugh and then Brooke said
"Guys?! Where's our cart?!" I laugh and  me and Kian say in sync
"I don't even know." Then we look at each other and laugh even harder. We wonder around the store looking for another cart and then we see an empty one and Kian says.
"Get in!"
"Are you serious?"
"Yes! Get in!"
I raised my eyebrows at him and he smirked. I jumped in the cart and he spun me around and I screamed a little. He laughed and then ran with me in the cart. I exploded with laughter. Brooke ran behind us laughing along.
"KIAN STOP YOUR GOING TO GET US KICKED OUT!!!" I yelled at him with big eyes. He gave me a smirk and swung me around the next corner. I screamed as the cart tipped over. I tried to balance it by standing up. I'm so stupid. I immediately sat back down but it was too late. The cart and myself were falling sideways as I screamed very loud. I fell and then sprawled out of the cart and just burst out laughing. Kian was laughing while asking me if I was okay and it was so funny. He tried to give me his hand but I was laughing so hard I couldn't see anymore because of the tears. I stick my hand up and wait for Kian to grab it so I don't have to try and find it. He grabs it and I yank him down and he falls right beside me. I rolled over and put my head on his Chest. He looked down at me and started to calm down. My Laughing was wearing off as well. I patted his chest and got up wiping my laugh tears away.
"We are still in Walmart." I said as I lifted Up the cart.
"Oh I didn't notice." He said in a sarcastic tone. Then we hear the intercom.
"Assistance on the frozen isle"  I froze and looked at my surroundings. We are in the frozen section.
"Kian this is the frozen isle!"  He gave me big eyes and says
"Oh shit! Hurry get the ice cream!"
"Okay! Brooke get your kind and let's go!" We all grab our favorite ice cream flavors and bolt. Kian knocked over the cart again but we didn't pick it up. We were in too big of a hurry. We ran to the self checkout and check our selves out.
"Why were we freaking out so much?" Brooke asked.
"Because we didn't want to get kicked out because we wanted ICE CREM!!" I scream to her as we walk out the Walmart doors. We laugh until we get to our car. Brooke goes "OOO I WANT TO DRIVE!! CAN I CAN I?!?!" I giggle and say yeah. I rummaged through my purse trying to find the keys and I finally find them. I throw them to her. I start to go sit in the front with her, leaving Kian in the back, but then Kian grabbed my hand and pulled me in the back with him. I raised my eyebrows at him and he whispered,
"I don't want to be lonely." with a smirk.
"Okay." I said with a smirk back. We sat in silence for a little then I felt something grab my hand. It was kians hand. I look over at him while blushing and he was already looking at me. We smiled at each other and I scoot to the middle seat to be closer to him. He then comes closer and whispers something in my ear. He says "You're really something, I can't wait to know you better and unlock all your mysteries you have held captive. I can't wait until we make more memories together and see new things together. You're really cool. You know that?"
I blush and look down. "You're sweet." I whisper back. I laid my head on his shoulder and we stayed like that for a while. My eyes start to get heavy and I drift off to sleep while still holding hands with Kian and my head on his shoulder.

------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been really busy so I've been working on this since the last chapter. I know it's not much but I don't think I'll have much time to make it longer and it not be like another week so my apologies!💕 thank you for reading and I hope you liked it