"I was going to tell you all my adventures Tim," Harry shook his head staring at the tombstone "I told you I was coming back home wasn't I?" He whispered his voice cracking full of emotions. 

Tears sprung my eyes hearing him talk to dad like this, seeing tears in his eyes that he blinks away. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" He then broke down crying. 

My throat tightened seeing him like this I sat wrapped my arms around him placing my head on his shoulder. I feel his whole body shake, feeling him finally mourning for the person that loved him when he thought nobody else could. The man that accepted him when his mom abandoned him erasing the loneliness. The man that taught him courage and told him not to be afraid when he declined and rejected and affection from another a person. The man that held him with so much love telling him this will always be his home. 

In the box full of my dad's things I found a letter for Harry. 

I wrapped my hand around it and place it on his hand making him look up blinking away from his pain knowing even if he visit here everyday. Crying or sitting here telling him about his day Harry will never find closure. My dad knew that so he wrote this, dad always knew what we needed. 

Slowly he ripped the envelop sniffing loudly and wiping his tears on the back of his palm to see properly. 

He read it silently with tears running down his cheeks, he his own letter that settles this aching pain for him. He read it taking his time trying not to miss any word, trying to understand his words and accept it. He lifts his eyes towards me and smiled softly tears still ran down his cheeks but I knew looking in his eyes he's going to be more then okay. 

I knew what dad would've said. He would've told him he went looking for him, he even called his uncle asking about him. Dad would have said he is proud of him and his adventures and regardless of not being able to see it and hear it from him he just knows that anything Harry puts his mind to will be more then anything he wishes for him.

I pull him to a tight hug feeling his tears staining my shirt. All the tears we cried, we never let go of each other walking back home with his arm slung over my shoulder just like when we were kids. 

~~//~~//~~//~~

In the distance I see Kyle and Bonnie talking intensely with Bonnie's hand gestures and Kyle's grim look made me stop mid action on putting my things away. My eyebrows came together seeing Kyle reach for Bonnie as she walks away preventing her from moving. I felt the need to pull up a chair and watch the whole scene in interest. 

"What are you doing?!" A loud teasing voice creep right up my ear causing me to jump in fright dropping all my books. 

My heart jump out of my chest like I've been caught spying which technically I was. Looking over my shoulder seeing Sky with a mischievous grin and a different reason for my heart to race stood behind me. In surprised he lifts me up wrapping his arms around my thighs causing me to laughed in surprised.

"I missed you" He hug me tightly I lean down and place a kiss on his lips.

He sighed at my touch making me grin loving that I have an affect on him the way he does for me. He pulls back grinning up at me. 

"You're very happy today" I smiled wrapping my arms as he set me down not allowing a distance between us. 

"I'm always happy." He wrapped his arms around me. 

"Wear something pretty tonight" I smirk my eyes lingering on his shirt.

"Why?" 

He reach and tuck my hair on my ears tracing my jaw with his thumb and forefinger my smile never leaving my face. I lean and place a kiss on his cheeks, my lips lingering longer dragging across towards his ear making his hold on me tightened. 

"Because I'm going to take you some where you've never been before" I whispered back his words that he gave me when he took me to that abandoned car shop. 

I pulled back seeing his face softened remembering those words he said to me. 

 He push my hair back away from my face staring at him deeply believing that he's the only person that will every make me feel this way. The way he makes my world spin so fast with excitement but yet he settles my world even better. The way he had my heart beating so fast with every touch, that had me breathless. The way he had me smiling wiping away my tears making all the hurt fade away as he stare at me. 

He leans down and place his soft lips on mine pressing small kisses on mine. 

"I can't wait" He mumble against my lips pulling me even closer.