Chapter 12

Playing with Booze, Pot & Cigarettes

Ethan is fumbling to unzip the girl's dress while she is sloppily cramming her tongue down his throat. He has never been fond of the slobbering and licking (since it reminds him of his four-legged best friend), but at the moment he doesn't care. Thanks to all of her tormenting downstairs, he's hard as a rock and needs his release. "Do you have a condom?" the girl, whose name he can't quite remember, whispers as she breaks away in order to catch her breath.

"Of course," he says as he finally manages to remove the fabric wrapped around her body. Her dress falls to the floor, pooling around her feet and she simpers coyly at him. Ethan reaches into his pocket and pulls out the sealed package, holding it up to show her he's prepared.

She falls onto the bed with her undergarments still on and gestures him to join her by curling her finger. "Come get me," she purrs. Her voice makes him dizzy with excitement and Ethan wastes no time. He steps out his pants (nearly tripping over in the process) and strips off his jacket along with his black V-neck. The girl ogles at his toned body and nibbles on her bottom lip.

He crawls on top of her and just as they inch in for another heated kiss, the girl gags and quickly pushes him off. She leans over the side of the bed and pukes, empting the contents in her stomach. Damn stomach bug. Instantly turned off, Ethan gets up and puts his clothes back on. He shudders at the repulsive smell and makes a break for it.

"Where are you going?" the girl shouts once the light from the hall rushes into the room.

"Anywhere but here," he answers harshly, his face contorted in disgust. She was perfectly fine up until now. Couldn't she have resisted the urge to vomit for another twenty minutes? Annoyed that he couldn't get laid, Ethan stalks outside for some fresh air. His eyes scope out his surroundings and he realizes that he is in Matt's garden. The landscape of the place is well-kept and his eyes fall on a bed of peonies. A bittersweet taste lingers on his tongue and without invitation she intrudes his thoughts.

Peonies are her absolute favorite which is why Ethan hates them so much. Rage surges in the pit of his stomach and he clenches his hands. His mind is quickly redirected when two girls come up to him and begin to shower him with compliments. It's their tactic in the art of flirting. The lights are dim where they're standing, but Ethan can still make out their faces. He ranks their looks on the average side.

Although the boy is in dire need of a quick hook-up, he isn't entirely desperate enough to jump into bed with the first girls to flaunt their assets at him. He does have something called standards. Ethan might be an A-class asshole, whose hormones are out of control, needless to say, but he still has boundaries even he can't cross. He never touches girls who are drunk, high, virgins or all three. Oh yeah, and most importantly, he never ever sleeps with girls who smoke. To him it's a bigger turnoff than the girl he left vomiting in the room.